Official NBA Vols Thread

For the past two games, stokes' name has showed up as "dnp" or at all

Last edited:
Everybody likes to play but at the moment Josh and Stokes are getting $500,000 plus a year to wear a suit and sit on the bench. I'll take that gig. All the teams have two inactives if they have the full 15 man roster. Only 13 dress out.

Josh is someone that is in the Heat's plans going forward. I would doubt Wade or all the other wings make it through the season without injury. Stokes is more wait and see as his lack of length makes some wonder if he will be able to stay in NBA long term.

Everybody likes to play but at the moment Josh and Stokes are getting $500,000 plus a year to wear a suit and sit on the bench. I'll take that gig. All the teams have two inactives if they have the full 15 man roster. Only 13 dress out.

Josh is someone that is in the Heat's plans going forward. I would doubt Wade or all the other wings make it through the season without injury. Stokes is more wait and see as his lack of length makes some wonder if he will be able to stay in NBA long term.

This. Richardson will have a longer career imo.

This. Richardson will have a longer career imo.

I agree. He needs to work on his shot but he is exceptional on the defensive end. It will be interesting to see if Heat dress him for some of the games depending on the match ups or send him out to D league to give him more game experience.

I agree. He needs to work on his shot but he is exceptional on the defensive end. It will be interesting to see if Heat dress him for some of the games depending on the match ups or send him out to D league to give him more game experience.
It's really likely they will send Josh to the Dleague, especially with their depth at the wing position.

Tobias had 30 points, 9 rebounds, and 4 assist tonight in a 2OT showdown, but thankfully my Thunder prevailed with a W! 139-136

Tobias had 30 points, 9 rebounds, and 4 assist tonight in a 2OT showdown, but thankfully my Thunder prevailed with a W! 139-136

I saw game. Durant had 43. Westbrook had 48. Magic has the luck of UT football. Anybody who thinks NBA has no decent games before playoff don't see many games. Tobias has really improved.

Fantastic player. I almost wished he would have gone somewhere else, but glad he is earning nice money and getting plenty of playing time like he deserves.

Fantastic player. I almost wished he would have gone somewhere else, but glad he is earning nice money and getting plenty of playing time like he deserves.

Between him and oladipo that team should be sneaky good very soon. Tobias is morphing into a poor man's Carmello more and more each day.

I don't mean that negatively either because I mean it mostly on the offensive end, because Tobias passes and plays team ball more already, and his offensive game will only keep getting better. He's a nightmare to try and guard defensively. Put a bigger guy on him and he'll use his mid range and ball handling to beat them, put a small guy and he'll go to the post. In about 2 years you will see Tobias on some all star teams I believe. If not sooner. I'd argue He's one of the two or three best under 25 players at his position honestly, and considering one of the people ahead of him is Anthony Davis that's not anything to be ashamed of.

Good sign for Richardson, and now 2 Vols on the Heat!

@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources: Miami is finalizing deal to send guard Mario Chalmers and James Ennis to Memphis for Beno Udrih and Jarnell Stokes.

I'd love to see that. But I cant imagine why another team would want to pick up Mario Chalmers contract. Hes overpaid by about 3 mill. imo

VN Store

Back