Official Nashville Predators Thread

Can't believe I turned the game off at 4-1 last night. What a comeback though! We've got a tough stretch coming up.

Anyone watching the game tonight? Vs the nucks.. This third period is going to be a burner. Tied at 3 at the end of two. Power rankings has the preds at 4 and the nucks at 3. Need to pick up at least a point tonight

Hells yeah. Need to pick up 2 points at home. With detroits goalie out we've gotta capitalize. How long is he out?

Hells yeah. Need to pick up 2 points at home. With detroits goalie out we've gotta capitalize. How long is he out?

Damn, I just seen where he was out. That is big. Dude has been lights out this year.. Gotta catch some ground for sure. I think we take this one tonight

Tough loss...had plenty of opportunities to win that game. David Legwand momentarily going blind comes to mind. I felt we outplayed them for the most part. Got to move on to the next one and start another winning streak.

Yeah, then there was a point in OT pretty early that we had a great scoring opportunity. Can't remember the exact details, but I think it was like a 2 on 1 breakaway. I think we got 2 shots on goal, but no score.

Bad effort last night....bad puck management, poor discipline. We're better than that. Got to get this thing turned around, our schedule isn't getting any easier.

We played like crap, we were pretty lucky to get a point. This team is taking on its early season form, and that's not a good thing. The last thing we need is inconsistency right now.

I wish it could happen. He would fulfill the final year of his contract, and we could try to resign him in the offseason to a bigger. Easily would be the best player we could add, and we wouldn't even cost us anything. He would be a game changer. Not holding my breath though.

VN Store

Back