Official Nashville Predators Thread

This is what happens when you draft defense every year. I'm glad we have had a log jammed defense corp the last 5-6 years, but at some point we need to take a 1st and look for a scorer.

It doesn't help we gave up a first for.... Paul Gaustad?!

*the epitome of our offense is getting the extra attacker on the ice, Erat skating all the way back for guys to get set, carrying to their zone.....and dumping down to relinquish possession and attacker.

Our offense drives me nuts. I don't care about the "system"..I'd rather see us carry the puck into the zone and just get shots on net than dump and chase literally the entire game.

I'm also growing tired of SK and Mr Underwood..what a joke of 1st liners.

Our offense drives me nuts. I don't care about the "system"..I'd rather see us carry the puck into the zone and just get shots on net than dump and chase literally the entire game.

I'm also growing tired of SK and Mr Underwood..what a joke of 1st liners.

SK is a ghost 85% of the time.
Fisher is just being asked to be too much as a 1st line scorer.

Hornqvist is out indefinitely according to Trotz

That's because*Patric Hornqvist*sustained a lower-body injury in the club's shootout loss in Anaheim last night when he got tangled up with*Ryan Getzlaf*along the boards. Following the game, Barry Trotz suggested*the big forward will be out "indefinitely".*

It looked bad when his knee buckled inwards..most likely an ACL. Who do they call up now? Watson? Mueller? Does C Smith get his shot and finally step up?

Taylor Beck should be called up for me....

I wanted us to sign UFA Petr Sykora but he has just been nabbed by SC Bern. Bad bad miss there by Poile.

I honestly think we may need a GM change, Poile is far too conservative, and when he does spend, he overpays on the wrong people.

VN Store

Back