Official Nashville Predators Thread

I think I am going to get either season tickets or partial season next year. I dumped my titans and don't get to many ut games anymore with kids having games on Saturdays. Thursday and saturday night preds games is fun. With or without kids.

I think I am going to get either season tickets or partial season next year. I dumped my titans and don't get to many ut games anymore with kids having games on Saturdays. Thursday and saturday night preds games is fun. With or without kids.

I heard that

Do it!

I hate Columbus I think it's their franchise strategy to amass the most douche bags and dick heads of any other team in the league.

two chances to win in the shootout and you don't even get a shot off. That's kindof weak. That was a chance for Wilso to step up too and he could've used it.

just got tix for tonights game. older 2 kids didn't want to go so me and my little ballgame watcher are going. Good day for an early game.

VN Store

Back