Official March Madness Thread

I haven't seen a whole lot of either game but have been reminded how the officials eat their whistles in FF.

Villanova has not shot a FT tonight but went 33/37 against us.

Well when you attempt 36 threes, you’re not going to be going to the free throw line a lot.

Reactions: 1 person
So it looks like this game isn’t going to be at all interesting down the stretch.

Fun fact about Jay Wright: He interviewed for the UT job when Dickey hired Buzz Peterson.

I remember his name was out there, but an article from a couple of years ago said Dickey never got a formal interview with Wright. Villanova came open at the same time, and Wright is from Philly.

'Nova about to thrash the Wolverines (I hope!)

I'm actually pretty pumped for this game. I like Villanova and Wright a ton. I also like seeing Charles Matthews being successful under another guy I like in Bielein. I was really hoping for this instead of KU vs Loyola.

I'm actually pretty pumped for this game. I like Villanova and Wright a ton. I also like seeing Charles Matthews being successful under another guy I like in Bielein. I was really hoping for this instead of KU vs Loyola.

Each game is different and you don't get this far without being good but Michigan looked more limited offensively than Nova. Both defenses are good.

Reactions: 1 person
Each game is different and you don't get this far without being good but Michigan looked more limited offensively than Nova. Both defenses are good.

Nova makes most college teams look like a YMCA squad. They shoot the ball and every single player has multiple skills. Wright is an awesome coach. Michigan got here in part because of a decent draw combined with some well-timed shooting streaks.

VN Store

Back