Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

BeIN sports.

No Bradley does not change my opinion of the outcome, though I think it makes three points somewhat less likely.

Of course not having Bradley changes things. Coupled with no Jozy? There's not a chance we get 3 points

Thanks. I found it. Didn't know I had this channel. Coasta Rica has embarrassed themselves with the petty crap they've done to the US team. That'll have an affect on other friendlies and away matches in regards to their treatment. The rest of the world watches and pays attention to this stuff.

Of course not having Bradley changes things. Coupled with no Jozy? There's not a chance we get 3 points

Disagree. Dempsey and Landon could easily have a few great looks. They have the ability to hit the shots. We just have to play smart soccer and not do anything JV-like.

Thanks. I found it. Didn't know I had this channel. Coasta Rica has embarrassed themselves with the petty crap they've done to the US team. That'll have an affect on other friendlies and away matches in regards to their treatment. The rest of the world watches and pays attention to this stuff.

The Central American countries have been notorious for this kind of stuff for years, especially towards the United States and Mexico.

Well, according to the update from my phone, we've apparently already conceded a goal. Can't wait till Tuesday when I actually get to watch the game.

Seeing the night and day difference in the middle, I now have to agree. The middle hasn't had a good possession yet. We are losing every battle.

Bradley may never be the captain of this team but you better believe everything flows through him. We're in real trouble if he misses against Mexico

Reactions: 2 people
Bradley may never be the captain of this team but you better believe everything flows through him. We're in real trouble if he misses against Mexico

A healthy Bradley is huge for this team. He's the man for getting it downfield to the strikers or Donovan/Dempsey on the outside. Clearly not having him on the pitch was a big blow.

VN Store

Back