Official Jon Gruden Thread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronco colors because Peyton was there. Peyton played at UT, Gruden loves UT because his wife is from there and he coached there and his kids there. Broncos + Peyton + tie + wife + kids = our new coach!

For those of you who are familiar with the Transitive Property theory!

:dance2:

SOON!

Tennesseeduke

Watch out Mike might report you!

Reactions: 1 person
Ok change of subject slightly..

who remembers this ---- first person gets a beer either in Woodstock/Sandy Springs area or Knoxville my next trip....

where did this dialogue come from?

What’s better, saving a bunch or not saving at all?

A bunch!

Okay. What would you buy with all this money you save?

I’d buy a changer machine so I could change my brother into a puppy.

Couldn’t you just buy an actual puppy?

Ya, but if my brother’s a puppy I could bring him to Show N’ Tell and say: Hey everybody here’s my Puppy Brother.

Oh when you say it like that, it makes perfect sense!

So what I'm saying is SOON!

Attachments

• eVNrP.jpg
    eVNrP.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 1 person
Tuesday October 31st

Last day for Corona contest which releases conflict w Beer sponsor & UT

CJG gets thru MNF tonight

First college football playoff contenders announced on ESPN.

ESPN annouces CBJ is fired & during playoff show that night reveal CJG to the Vols stealing the spot light.

CJG here for homecoming & introduced to the 100k fans in attendance.

Currie looks like a genius & all of VolNation gets a Treat while the rest of the SEC gets a Trick.
Happy Halloween!

Reactions: 12 people
Let me try one better..effective this year. That's probably a stretch but we're all just guessing anyways

Or....If Gruden coaches TN, Cleveland can’t have him as coach, so Peyton takes a front office job in Cleveland so Haslams dint feel shafted..

Also, i am catching up on 60 pages so someone may beat me to this

Reactions: 2 people
All those trolls, Bamers, puppy loving, jort wearing, rooster crowing, wanta be SEC East, Commosnorin, kitty cat fans look out...we're coming!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I'm watching the whole game tonight just in case he decides to make an announcement during the commercial break or halftime. Good grief I'm hooked!

:thud:

Soon!

Tennesseeduke

Tuesday October 31st

Last day for Corona contest which releases conflict w Beer sponsor & UT

CJG gets thru MNF tonight

First college football playoff contenders announced on ESPN.

ESPN annouces CBJ is fired & during playoff show that night reveal CJG to the Vols stealing the spot light.

CJG here for homecoming & introduced to the 100k fans in attendance.

Currie looks like a genius & all of VolNation gets a Treat while the rest of the SEC gets a Trick.
Happy Halloween!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Hey buddy I’m retired Air Force and live in San Antonio. If you do not have family or anyone coming down to visit for your graduation let me know. I’ll come and then take you out to the river walk on town pass day.

Favorite place is the river walk. My dad lives there and also retired from the Air Force. We went to visit him one time and he took us to an Airplane grave yard and I seen rabbits that had huge ears and ran like a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back