Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know...

Am I going to run out of likes in these threads like I did the last time?

Reactions: 4 people
tumblr_o6br54XILu1qav174o1_500.gif

Reactions: 7 people
For your reading pleasure...the entire over 180,000-post history of the 2012 Jon Gruden Saga on VolNation. Over 10.5 MILLION views :eek:hmy:

[thread=170135]Jon Gruden thread (merged)[/thread]
[thread=174150]Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)[/thread]
[thread=175559]Official Jon Gruden Thread III[/thread]
[thread=176242]Official Jon Gruden Thread IV[/thread]
[thread=176862]Official Jon Gruden Thread V[/thread]
[thread=177953]Official Jon Gruden Thread VI[/thread]
[thread=179002]Official Jon Gruden Thread VII[/thread]
[thread=179427]Official Jon Gruden Thread VIII[/thread]
[thread=180280]Official Jon Gruden Thread IX[/thread]
[thread=180682]Official Jon Gruden Thread X[/thread]
[thread=181172]Official Jon Gruden Thread XI[/thread]
[thread=181587]Official Jon Gruden Thread XII[/thread]
[thread=181912]Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII[/thread]
[thread=182223]Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV[/thread]
[thread=182757]Official Jon Gruden Thread XV[/thread]
[thread=183227]Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI[/thread]

Disclaimer: I couldn't find the full thread IX. I think I may have found it, but for some reason it won't load. Does anyone else know where it is?

Here are my search results when finding these. IX isn't there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Caller to Basillio show just confirmed he saw Gruden in Jefferson Co 3 days ago driving a black suv with Florida plates - had to do a double take but couldn’t take a photo quick enough but was asked many times if that was really true of if he’s just starting a grumor. He stands by it and is believable - Mike Leventhal I think was his name

just reporting it

Caller to Basillio show just confirmed he saw Gruden in Jefferson Co 3 days ago driving a black suv with Florida plates - had to do a double take but couldn’t take a photo quick enough but was asked many times if that was really true of if he’s just starting a grumor. He stands by it and is believable - Mike Leventhal I think was his name

just reporting it

aaaaaaaaanddd were off. lets goooooooooooooooooo

Reactions: 5 people
Back aboard the Gruden train. I joined VN when Fulmer was fired and must say that coaching searches are a special time around here.

Reactions: 2 people

just reporting it

6fCTKSg.gif

Somewhere there are threads where Gruden wouldn't coach in college. Says his mindset would violate NCAA rules and get the school in trouble. He doesn't like the limited practice times and other things. Can someone find the links to this interview and post it? The man ain't doing college. Just sayin'.

Do not post that nonsense in this thread.

just reporting it

:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
When Gruden's name get going for being coach at UT. The threads are hotter than a hookers door knob on nickel night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back