Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have info about the Ron Swanson post from last night?

*Posted around 11:30. (Butch leaving today & a press conference this afternoon)

Ron was quoting someone from TOS. Butch is not leaving today. The Sunday press conference rumor was exposed as a troll about 5 minutes after it posted.

Reactions: 1 person
His view is similar, though the timing is a little different than my understanding.

I think there is legit interest, and I believe the impediments to him accepting have been eliminated. Whether he says yes is anyone's guess.

This^ seems to be a constant view from most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm amazed how people outside this thread deny that there was ever anything with gruden in 2012. There is some guy trying to tell me that Vic Gruden just wanted to take a year off from coaching at south Pittsburgh and that the whole had his article was made up. Very irritating. I shouldn't venture out.

Look at all these Grumors surrounding me everyday
I just need some time, some time to get away from
From all these Grumors I can't take it no more

SOON!!!

I'm amazed how people outside this thread deny that there was ever anything with gruden in 2012. There is some guy trying to tell me that Vic Gruden just wanted to take a year off from coaching at south Pittsburgh and that the whole had his article was made up. Very irritating. I shouldn't venture out.

Why ever leave this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freak will never allow this thread to be shut down.
As many hits the Gruden thread is bringing him he will easily be able to buy that 3rd Lamborghini he's been looking at.

A pimp without a fuschia Lamborghini is just a pimp. :hmm:
maxresdefault.jpg

Have relied on this site for many many years...followed you guys through out the Gruden 2012 campaign. Finally decided to join and support each of you in our endeavor to return Tennessee Vol football to relevance. Many thanks to each of you and keep the faith! GO VOLS...

SOON!

Reactions: 5 people
Have relied on this site for many many years...followed you guys through out the Gruden 2012 campaign. Finally decided to join and support each of you in our endeavor to return Tennessee Vol football to relevance. Many thanks to each of you and keep the faith! GO VOLS...

SOON!

Welcome Brave and Faithful member.

My thoughts: WTF is Butch still doing at UT? How do we suck so bad? We have the talent, the facilities, the tradition, the money, the fan base. I wonder what the problem is?

Im gonna say soon. But the powers that be dont want it to look too soon. Thats why after KY. Unless an early recusal and lessened buyout wets the AD appetite gives them an offer they cant refuse. Let the Grumor fury die down, another week of no Grumor leaks and the shift for another name will happen, because we are an impatient base. And just when everyone thinks we are headed back to subpar living again....soon...

Chillax. The big name will have recruits wetting themselves.

Im not connected to anyone, just years of observational thinking and investigative thought processes leave me feeling this way.

Soon. But lets not appear TOO soon. This season is shot, but lets make sure we invest in the next decade wisely and not piss in the cheerios doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back