Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay4Bray said he expects announcement by wednesday, one way or the other. Gruden = mortal lock

Bruin, Sorry I got caught up in the last thread.

My response to last question would be:

I have no way to predict the future, as of right now I plan on being the hc of louisville. I have not received any offers from other schools(if this is true at this point). I think thats fair enough for both sides.

Gruden strips down to his orange boxers kinda like Ric flair. No homo. They have ring ropes set up on MNF so he can start wildly running back and forth bouncing off the ropes and dropping elbows and knee drops on the canvas. He stands up with blood shot eyes and spittle all over his mouth screaming "I'M A VOL!" "I'm A VOL"!

Bruin, Sorry I got caught up in the last thread.

My response to last question would be:

I have no way to predict the future, as of right now I plan on being the hc of louisville. I have not received any offers from other schools(if this is true at this point). I think thats fair enough for both sides.

That would be honest at least...

I believe it's Gruden until proven otherwise. I also believe I won the 550 million dollar lottery because I haven't checked my tickets yet. Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: 4 people
Gruden strips down to his orange boxers kinda like Ric flair. No homo. They have ring ropes set up on MNF so he can start wildly running back and forth bouncing off the ropes and dropping elbows and knee drops on the canvas. He stands up with blood shot eyes and spittle all over his mouth screaming "I'M A VOL!" "I'm A VOL"!

With mike trico singing rocky top in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back