Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have used you! I taught Irish dance for 18 years. It was a great job and loads of travel. It was a lot of fun. Ireland is my happy place.

Limmerick is one of the most beautiful towns and the Cliffs of Moher are stunning.... one of my favorites of places that I’ve visited.

I haven't watched a NFL game all yr and here I sit w/ pre-game on...only Grumors has that kind of power.

btw, nothing to do w/ kneeling.

Reactions: 5 people
Limmerick is one of the most beautiful towns and the Cliffs of Moher are stunning.... one of my favorites of places that I’ve visited.

Hey ETennGal, do you know the Fultons? Son was quarterback last year for Farragut. Very good family friends.

NJ article that references the Grude...

ESPN analyst Jon Gruden
Whether it's smoke and mirrors or there's actual substance to it, it feels more realistic than ever that Gruden could finally leave the Monday Night Football booth and return to coaching. The former Raiders and Buccaneers coach is reaching the point where he's been out of coaching as long as he's been in it - this is his ninth season out of the game - and it may be now or never for him at age 54. Could a Giants club with a slew of offensive weapons and a likely top-3 pick to pursue a quarterback of the future convince him?

I’ll give myself the GTFO, but I could totally see him taking the Giants job.

Reactions: 1 person
Would people really prefer if he said no on the air? That would be like getting punched in the face.
If it's NO I don't care where he does it. HOW he says it might make a difference whether I cuss whenever I hear his name, though.

But I'm sticking w/ the Grude vibrations till 'it ain't'

Gruden to the Hill!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
But can he read our posts? That's what I meant by "lurking". He can read what's posted, but can't comment from his end?

Yes, if that is what you meant by "lurking".

He gets the message, you get if you are not logged in, telling you that you can't post, etc. But the system shows him as logged in and his Like button works.

He tells me he is not posting because the system won't let him post, not because he is being all smoke-screeny and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back