Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This won't be out of the media any time soon. We are national level attention at the moment and they aren't going to let that go as all eyes are on Fulmer.

Luckily, the man has the guts to take this challenge on and kick it in the balls.

I was against his firing when it happened. Came around and decided it was right to let him go.

Davenport should be damned thankful it was him sitting next to her up there today, because his ability to dominate his surroundings has tripled since we fire him. If we'd had a presidential candidate as poised as that this last go around, wed've all voted for him

Reactions: 7 people
How many times are we gonna say gruden is coming?

I would like to see Fulmer at least call him though if any interest there but I’m not holding my breath

Good evening Grudenites,
I have been away, at my doomsday prepper week long meeting (secret place), and I am three threads behind. Have I missed anything of importance? The last thing I remember was we were going to have a Grude Tuesday.

:D
Phil to the hill.

how can we "encourage" AD Fulmer to pursue Gruden?
does he twitter? email?

Yes, Fulmer is on twitter. I'm sure this was addressed...didn't want you to think I wasn't going to reply. If you google "University of Tennessee Administration," you'll find a list of literally everyone. Click on their picture and it pulls up the info needed. Still many pages behind trying to catch up.

Reactions: 2 people
How many times are we gonna say gruden is coming?

I would like to see Fulmer at least call him though if any interest there but I’m not holding my breath

1fb3aaaa0906aaa4ca4319ada7d07393.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back