Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boro:

yea4Bray just posted that this could go into next week. I thought the Nov 30 date true?? he said something about timing. What is your take on this?

Sorry to bug you

Thanks for sticking your head in, Boro. Now please make them stop talking about a picture at Ye Olde Steakhouse that doesn't exist and reposting grotesque fat hairy guys with guns so I can lurk in peace. Before you know it, someone will claim his kids were at Webb last week. TIA

125lweh.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
No Jimbo. Believe it or not his Father-in-law (Gus Coogler) lives 100 yds from me. I have known Candy (Coogler) Fisher since she was about 8 years old. Jimbo would only leave FSU for Auburn IF the price is right.

Would he go with Auburn in its current state? Just curious

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter

REPORTS: LSU coach Les Miles has an offer on the table to become new Arkansas coach, according to source. Deal is reportedly 5-yr/27.5M.

I really dislike it when ppl come in here and say, "i heard something today but I cant tell yall". Ita like being 6 and a friend telling you they know a huge secret and go on to say they cant tell.. Stupid, if you cant talk about it, keep itvto yourself

No Jimbo. Believe it or not his Father-in-law (Gus Coogler) lives 100 yds from me. I have known Candy (Coogler) Fisher since she was about 8 years old. Jimbo would only leave FSU for Auburn IF the price is right.

OV.. How are ya?...:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back