Official Jon Gruden Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a great candidate for a college Head Coaching Position. Where does he sign?

Oh, how many college head coaches have a Super Bowl ring? I'll wait.

One-Charlie Weis and I predict there will only be zero in 2013.

Last edited:
Again... NFL owners would have to approve any ownership changes with the Browns. That part has to be smoke screen to give ability to deny. No way the owners have had secret meetings and approved -- especially the Glazer family.

Devil's Advocate might say the silence plays into a possible Jimbo Fisher. If they deny Gruden, then they have to start answering the question: Then Who?

There are really two plausible ideas regarding the waiting. Either Gruden has some hang up that is causing him to delay the announcement, or UT is looking to hire a coach that is still coaching his team this weekend.

I think the report out of Memphis is interesting.

It was reported but gives the appearance that the news was leaked.

The report was way off but at the same time just close enough to look legit and included Haaslam.

The timing of the report was interesting.

All of this makes me think it was more of a "feeler" through the smoke screen. Maybe I am wrong, but I think some people are reaching out to see what is actually true.

Brent, Clay & Blaine‏@3HL1045

RT @realfreemancbs: Gruden may meet with Vols AD later this week, I'm told. But Gruden's main goal is heading back to pros.

Just dont understand how these guys know what Gruden wants or is thinking. If he wanted to be back in the NFL that bad he would have already. No telling how many times teams have inquired and gauged his interest. These media guys kill me thinking thinking they have a clue what he is thinking.

The mountain is fixing to blow one way or another!

volcano.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Just dont understand how these guys know what Gruden wants or is thinking. If he wanted to be back in the NFL that bad he would have already. No telling how many times teams have inquired and gauged his interest. These media guys kill me thinking thinking they have a clue what he is thinking.

Edit because I read your post wrong sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back