Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys keep believing Gruden is going to be UT's next coach?? Just cause people "sources" say so?? I know you guys want Gruden to be the next coach but try to be sensible. And like I said before.. stay away from high places and sharp objects when your wet dream ends up dry.

Re-posts are Not allowed in the Gruden threads...

POST REJECTED

Reactions: 1 person
Why do you guys keep believing Gruden is going to be UT's next coach?? Just cause people "sources" say so?? I know you guys want Gruden to be the next coach but try to be sensible. And like I said before.. stay away from high places and sharp objects when your wet dream ends up dry.

Coach Dooley, don't you think you should be focusing on the game?

hey now, a dry "wet dream" still feels just as good. :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 1 person
Exact opposite of 2008. Then our D played good but our offense couldn't score points to save their lives. Now we can score but can't get stops.

Maybe is watching the game and then taking notes on his laptop instead of writing them on a notepad...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back