Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Franklin at Vanderbilt and Joker Phillips from Kentucky have more SEC wins than Derek Dooley at Tennessee. Why is this clown still our coach? To all the Dooley apologists out there, do you honestly believe as a program we were in worse shape than Kentucky and Vandy? Dooley is dragging Tennessee down, he must go!

Reactions: 2 people
James Franklin at Vanderbilt and Joker Phillips from Kentucky have more SEC wins than Derek Dooley at Tennessee. Why is this clown still our coach? To all the Dooley apologists out there, do you honestly believe as a program we were in worse shape than Kentucky and Vandy? Dooley is dragging Tennessee down, he must go!

3 weeks I would have responded with a very rational and logistically sound response about needing more time (to get players/depth, implement and understand the new defense, etc.), but based on what I've witnessed with my own eyes and what I've read on here (about wanting to be bought out and talking to UNC, the general a-hole stories, etc.), I absolutely cannot defend him any more. It is time for a change, and UT must spend big money on a big name, and Gruden is the obvious choice (if UT can get him).

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back