Official Jon Gruden Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought. Say Gruden comes here, players ask about wearing black unis for a night game or whatever, Gruden let's them but keeps it on the hush and has ut send emails to all the students to be decked out in all black for only the student section. Would u be for or against it being called the black hole. Too much like the raiders or a nice idea?

Good Morning long term Grudenites...
Gonna be a GREAT DAY here in BIG ORANGE COUNTRY

As for you naysayers, non-believers and Johnny come latelys............Bite me...JK :the_finger:

He said Dools was required to get gruden's approval on changes to the new workout facility.

Then later, he listed 13 coaches as Gruden's staff. mostly NFL guys. NCAA only allows nine coaches.

OCI straight trolling

He wasn't trolling. The first thing was sarcasm, just figured he would play with the crazy nuts on here who buy anything. Doesn't take away from the rest of his information though.

On the staff, if you look, he said he threw in a few names that were not mentioned just in order to disguise his information. Therefore, you got 13.

Here's his direct quote.

Most of the names I receive directly from a coach on Gruden's staff. There are a couple positions not filled yet. To disguise my information, I added a couple names as options that aren't really options.

I don't see how that suddenly makes him a troll. I bought the first bit about the complex, before I realized he had to have been joking.

I still appreciate what he brings to this board, and I'm definitely hoping he's right. Of course, if he's not, he should probably follow the words of Scar from Lion King, and "run away and never return." But you all can't call him a troll over those things.

Reactions: 3 people
Just a thought. Say Gruden comes here, players ask about wearing black unis for a night game or whatever, Gruden let's them but keeps it on the hush and has ut send emails to all the students to be decked out in all black for only the student section. Would u be for or against it being called the black hole. Too much like the raiders or a nice idea?

you lost me with the first sentence... the doubt in your statement about King Gruden being our coach

Good Morning long term Grudenites...
Gonna be a GREAT DAY here in BIG ORANGE COUNTRY

As for you naysayers, non-believers and Johnny come latelys............Bite me...JK :the_finger:

Wow....so if you're new to the board but a huge Gruden fan you're not welcome? Ok...:eek:k:

Good morning Grudies. Lets still pull for our boys for a victory today. Go Vols and Go Chuckie

Is this the source of my new troll status?

Dont know why people are piling on OCI. If you cant tell the Dooley needing Grudens approval thing was a joke than I dont know what to tell you. And, he threw out a list of possible coaches not a written in stone staff. C'mon people!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back