Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus Aruba has a Carlos & Charlies..............isnt that were frosty tips Marc Maggard went into hiding for a while?
1034339.jpg

Why should I trust what's being said?

Because I have followed this board for 5-6 years, and from Fulmers firing to where we are now the things that these people have said has been 90%+ accurate. I have been in sales for a long time covering a large territory and I have developed a pretty good BS meter. Its not going off with these folks. If you will check things that they have said last week and over the weekend has been varified by some of the sports talk stations.
Major doners and contributors are not discussed publicly in any major college city, its just not. You have to filter thru the BS and opinions on this board and find the small 5% or so that is legitt.
This program has fallen so hard the last 5 years that as fans we are thinking that nothing really good can happen to us, and thats wrong. I think that good things are right around the corner. You have a choice to believe or not.

This is what I don't understand. While there is a slightly better chance of hurling myself out of a space balloon at the speed of sound than us beating BOTH UA and USC minor, if it were to happen, how does it all play out?

It is somewhat rhetorical, but if anybody wants to offer any hypothesis, I would be interested.

IF this were to happen, And it ain't gonna happen, UT would be crucified and rightly so for firing Dooley.

You moron's that would keep Dooley over Gruden need to be committed. Just think 1 win in the SEC last year and a loss to the Joker. Maybe that will click on a lightbulb if there is one.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back