Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're pinging away with their active sonar like they're looking for something, but nobody's listening.

url

His services wont be needed, but I'm impressed that Currie has his 6 covered so well, and stil still does. Patterson would have definitely been in my top 3 had The Grude not occupied all three spots!

I BELIEVE!!

Hell, if I'm Patterson and any of the courtship of Gruden is true, why the hell should is sit around waiting and playing second fiddle? So much BS about Gruden. If this guy wanted to be here, he'd have been announced by now. The writing was on the wall for Butch weeks ago. Currie could have and would have had all these details worked out well in advance since Gruden isn't actively coaching a team. This is nothing but pure fantasy and rumor. Hope and pray Currie has made his choice from among the real candidates and is pursuing him and selling him on this job. Making him feel and know that he's our number one and only choice. The idea a top coach would be content as a backup option is silly. All these guys have huge egos. No way they'll sit and wait on UT to go through a courtship with Gruden. Plain sick of all the grumor nonsense. Just ridiculous.

Reactions: 3 people
And the seventh angel poured his bowl into the air, and a voice cried out from heaven, saying: "It is done." A man with your responsibilities reading about the end of the world. And what's this? "I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds."

Reactions: 2 people
Hell, if I'm Patterson and any of the courtship of Gruden is true, why the hell should is sit around waiting and playing second fiddle? So much BS about Gruden. If this guy wanted to be here, he'd have been announced by now. The writing was on the wall for Butch weeks ago. Currie could have and would have had all these details worked out well in advance since Gruden isn't actively coaching a team. This is nothing but pure fantasy and rumor. Hope and pray Currie has made his choice and is pursuing him and selling him on this job. Making him feel and know that he's our number one and only choice. The idea a top coach would be content as a backup option is silly. All these guys have huge egos. No way they'll sit and wait on UT to go through a courtship with Gruden. Plain sick of all the grumor nonsense. Just ridiculous.

$$$

it's basically the answer every time

Reactions: 1 person
I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a recreational vehicle. And drive from state to state.

Reactions: 8 people
And the seventh angel poured his bowl into the air, and a voice cried out from heaven, saying: "It is done." A man with your responsibilities reading about the end of the world. And what's this? "I am become Gruden, the Destroyer of Worlds."

Fixed

Hell, if I'm Patterson and any of the courtship of Gruden is true, why the hell should is sit around waiting and playing second fiddle? So much BS about Gruden. If this guy wanted to be here, he'd have been announced by now. The writing was on the wall for Butch weeks ago. Currie could have and would have had all these details worked out well in advance since Gruden isn't actively coaching a team. This is nothing but pure fantasy and rumor. Hope and pray Currie has made his choice and is pursuing him and selling him on this job. Making him feel and know that he's our number one and only choice. The idea a top coach would be content as a backup option is silly. All these guys have huge egos. No way they'll sit and wait on UT to go through a courtship with Gruden. Plain sick of all the grumor nonsense. Just ridiculous.

you're probably in the wrong thread then...

Reactions: 4 people
I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a recreational vehicle. And drive from state to state.

i would have liked to see Montana.

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back