Official Insult Freak Thread

No you didn't. :)

It is funny that we've never experienced a BCS bowl game since I started this place. Although I think the downfall began in December of 2001.

sure it did.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

:p

Freak is a heavy handed, censoring dictator that loves to dress in women's clothing(especially granny panties) while watching the "Beaches" dvd over and over again. He knows every line by heart and he still cries every time he watches it. He also screams like a little girl, loves his Precious, and enjoys being called Buffalo Bill. I'm not supposed to talk about the pit in his basement, but he has one. The only difference between him and the Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs" is it's fat dudes in Freak's pit. We won't even discuss the "lotion".

Freaks likes;

Grape soda
Chicken
Watermelon

Freaks dislikes;

Old white people
The English language
Gout

Freak shut down the girls of thread with high hopes someone would replace it with the boys of thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Freak listens to Gloria Gaynor's Greatest Hits while watching hentai in the granny panties I mentioned before. He puts a hole in his popcorn bucket but doesn't share his popcorn.

Freak listens to Gloria Gaynor's Greatest Hits while watching hentai in the granny panties I mentioned before. He puts a hole in his popcorn bucket but doesn't share his popcorn.

This post is apparently above my intelligence level.

BUMP

C'mon guys, The Poopbah has given us a free shot and even asked us to step it!

Freak makes Joe Biden look intelligent.

I apologize in advance for the low blow, but you said step it up.

seriously,you do know he is taking names as to who to boot next? I personally have made it to the top a time or two :hi:

I stay on the list, so I'll take my chances. He doesn't scare me anyway.

VN Store

Back