Official Green Bay Packers thread

I like watching Rodgers play QB. Nice drive he has going right now against the Cowboys. Looking to take the lead.

The Packers rookie running back looks good too.

Aaron Rodgers is probably the best quarterback I’ve ever watched.

Also, did you have any doubts that they weren’t going to get 6 when he had the ball in his hands?

Imagine if he had some real talent at wide receiver.

He’s one of the few that you can just about bank on every weekend making a play when it’s needed. That last drive was nothing short of beautiful lol

You’re right though, could you imagine him throwing to somebody like Julio Jones every Sunday? Nelson, Cobb, and Adams aren’t bad but with an elite receiver his numbers would be even more staggering than they already are. I should say his efficiency rather than numbers, he don’t throw for 400 yards a game but he throws TD passes. If Jones comes into his own at RB and gives him a true running game, lookout.

Rodgers may be done for the year.

If it's a clavicle fracture he'll probably be back by then end of the season. Hopefully anyway. But the team probably won't make the playoffs if he misses 6-8 weeks.

I'm not a Packers fan but I hate to see an injury like that. I thought it was unnecessary roughness. There should have been a flag. That's the kind of play that makes the sport needlessly dangerous for the athletes. I think they should be able to toss players out of the the game for that kind of play. There's just no need for it.

That block at the end of the half was rough too, but it at least drew a penalty.

Reactions: 1 person
If it's a clavicle fracture he'll probably be back by then end of the season. Hopefully anyway. But the team probably won't make the playoffs if he misses 6-8 weeks.

I'm not a Packers fan but I hate to see an injury like that. I thought it was unnecessary roughness. There should have been a flag. That's the kind of play that makes the sport needlessly dangerous for the athletes. I think they should be able to toss players out of the the game for that kind of play. There's just no need for it.

That block at the end of the half was rough too, but it at least drew a penalty.

He brings it on himself for being so arrogant -- PM never got hit like that because he was respected -- not saying its right though

I thought the hit was fine. So did Aikman, so did the refs, so did Perrera(sp).

I'll never have sympathy for GB. They basically ended 1986 McMahon with a much worse play. Cost the Bears SB #2.

Yeah, my memory is long.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought the hit was fine. So did Aikman, so did the refs, so did Perrera(sp).

I'll never have sympathy for GB. They basically ended 1986 McMahon with a much worse play. Cost the Bears SB #2.

Yeah, my memory is long.

Worst cheap shot I have ever seen on a QB --- ( McMahon)

Wow what a pathetic performance at home. Hundley at least has shown he's not worth keeping around next year. Maybe we'll get a decent draft choice?

Hundley had a decent game tonight. He’s young and needs time to grow. I’m hopeful they can somehow stay in the hunt until AR can manage a come back but it ain’t looking good.

Hundley had a decent game tonight. He’s young and needs time to grow. I’m hopeful they can somehow stay in the hunt until AR can manage a come back but it ain’t looking good.

Hopefully, this game was the beginning of the light coming on for Hundley. Hundley has all the physical tools

Get the next 2 and get Rodgers back for Carolina. If we drop one of the next two, shelf Rodgers for the season. 10-6 can get us in, 9-7 can but would take a lot of help.

Last edited:
Hopefully, this game was the beginning of the light coming on for Hundley. Hundley has all the physical tools

Agreed. Today was a big one. Get the W next week over the Browns and AR comes back, least that’s what they’re saying, it lines up perfectly to make the playoffs

VN Store

Back