Official Green Bay Packers thread

They could start the 3rd string QB and still beat the Browns

One would think. With Hundley he’s so up and down it’s hard to say lol kid is good, just young and inconsistent but his last two games have been real good. Needed Philly to beat Seattle last night, would have helped out a lot.

Overtime Record Including Playoffs
- Brett Hundley: 2-0
- Aaron Rodgers: 1-7

I’d like to see the teams Rodgers has lost to. Hundley has beaten ondextremely mediocre team and one really bad team in OT. Don’t make the record for Rodgers any better I’d just like to them

And if that’s including playoffs then that’s skewed a bit IMO

And what conclusions should be drawn from this?

Hundley has beaten two awful teams in OT that Rodgers would have handled in regulation IMO. If anybody tries to say he’s not clutch, I’ll have to ademately disagree. Outside of Brady, Rodgers is as clutch as it gets.

Hundley has beaten two awful teams in OT that Rodgers would have handled in regulation IMO. If anybody tries to say he’s not clutch, I’ll have to ademately disagree. Outside of Brady, Rodgers is as clutch as it gets.

I’ll take this bait. Depends on how you define clutch, I guess.

Rodgers career rankings in game winning drives and 4Q comebacks is:

GWD - 59th (19)
4QC - 90th (12)

Active players ranked ahead of him:

GWD - 12
4QC - 15

The top of each category:

GWD - Manning (56)
4QC - Manning (45)

Outside of Brady: Brees, Stafford, Eli, Big Ben, Ryan, and Rivers are more clutch than Rodgers it appears. I wanted a % stat but didn’t find one easily. May not exist.

But, yes, Rodgers is more clutch than Hundley and is a great QB.

Reactions: 1 person
I’ll take this bait. Depends on how you define clutch, I guess.

Rodgers career rankings in game winning drives and 4Q comebacks is:

GWD - 59th (19)
4QC - 90th (12)

Active players ranked ahead of him:

GWD - 12
4QC - 15

The top of each category:

GWD - Manning (56)
4QC - Manning (45)

Outside of Brady: Brees, Stafford, Eli, Big Ben, Ryan, and Rivers are more clutch than Rodgers it appears. I wanted a % stat but didn’t find one easily. May not exist.

But, yes, Rodgers is more clutch than Hundley and is a great QB.

I’m just a bit partial but I can understand those stats proving my opinion otherwise and I have no problem with that. I took more of an issue with Hundley being 2-0 in OT versus Rodgers and being 1-7. Rodgers I’m sure of has lost to much better competition than Hundley has beaten the last two weeks. Stats are a bit skewed in that department IMO.

Gonna have to have some help for sure.

Using ESPN Playoff Machine, I found one scenario where they don't make the playoffs at 10-6. Win out and they are in I bet

Getting in at 9-7 is still possible too but obviously a lot harder.

Still possible too is getting all the way up to the 3rd seed. That'd be wild.

Last edited:
Best hope he doesn't suffer the same fate as Romo did with the collar bone injury

Using ESPN Playoff Machine, I found one scenario where they don't make the playoffs at 10-6. Win out and they are in I bet

Getting in at 9-7 is still possible too but obviously a lot harder.

Still possible too is getting all the way up to the 3rd seed. That'd be wild.

Win out is important. The best scenario and most probably out of them is getting the 6th seed. They have to win out, have Carolina lose 2/3 one being to Green Bay and Seattle has to go 2-1 down the stretch I think is what I seen.

3rd seed would be absolutely insane and mean everything would happen just right. Wouldn’t be mad about it though lol

Per @EliasSports: Brett Hundley's 162 pass attempts at home this season are the most without a TD Pass in NFL history.

Davante Adams gets a $58M contract after scoring 22 TDs in the last two seasons. Pretty good for someone crusse told me was "not a TD guy."

This headline cracked me up. Aaron Rodgers is now that bachelorette winners brother. Lol

Attachments

• 7AE3C46D-FDA9-4A1A-9FE1-DE8020C61F23.jpg
    7AE3C46D-FDA9-4A1A-9FE1-DE8020C61F23.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back