Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

man you stopped right when it is getting good. in book eleven there are definitely several chapters in a row where big stuff just starts happening.

you can tell the difference when Sanderson takes over there is a definite switch in the writing. and you can see how the story doesn't come full circle like it should under Jordan.
Jordan outlined every detail of the plot before he died. I believe it ended the way he wanted it to.

Auburn boards melting down, Vandy boards are saying SOV, Vol boards are happy (for a change).

Seems like something real bad is about to happen...
504775main_massive_impact-1.jpg

Just read an article where Trump had that NC pastor imprisoned in Turkey come to the Oval Office. Brunson got down on his knees and prayed with Trump and thanked him and his admin for fighting so hard for his release. I know that Trump is a flawed man and a sinner...I am too. Have more regrets than accomplishments in my life for sure. I am proud of our President, and our country, for not paying for his release or any other hostages, and still doing whatever he could to get a good man home. I dont know Brunson, havent heard him preach. I just listen almost exclusively to Billy Grahams radio station out of Asheville...and they had asked for prayer for him. Thank yall for praying too. We need as many men as possible praying for our country and our future.

I just looked it up, and it's only 37 point winning margin against 3 other SEC schools. Missouri will probably get beat by that much, too.

VN Store

Back