Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

That is good news for you, but sucks for some and the Cape as a whole.

My buddy has a friend that thought ahead and docked one of his pontoons on the mainland ahead of the storm. He is taking people across to the "island" and getting them as close as he can to their places.
I can try to get you hooked up with him when you want to go down and check on your place in person.
Thanks. I may take you up on that in a week or two..

Reactions: T-TownVol
I quit around book 10 many years ago. Need to go and finish the series. Jordan died around when i stopped, but my dad said the guy who finished it was very good as well. Those were my favorite books as an early teen, amazing mental pictures of the world they live in. I too, have never seen anything produced by Amazon. I recently got on netflix a couple months ago, and they produce some amazing content, movies, shows, and documentaries. Hope they do it justice. Its cool that both of you guys have read all those books. I know huff really likes Asimov and Heinlein. 1 thing i am thankful my dad gave me was an appetite for reading. A good book is to a great movie what a ferrari is to a pack mule...no contest.
man you stopped right when it is getting good. in book eleven there are definitely several chapters in a row where big stuff just starts happening.

you can tell the difference when Sanderson takes over there is a definite switch in the writing. and you can see how the story doesn't come full circle like it should under Jordan.

I swear to all things holy, if they continue running up the middle, I'm going to scream even louder at the TV

VN Store

Back