Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Been a great show thus far. Who would have imagined putting the story of our country’s birth to a hip hop narrative would just be so damn good!

The wife has seen it before but I was on a business trip. I did see it on PBS and it does deserve all the accolades it gets. But this traveling production is really great. It’s lived up to my expectations thus far!

Been a great show thus far. Would would have imagined putting the story of our country’s birth to a hip hop narrative would just be so damn good!

The wife has seen it before but I was on a business trip. I did see it on PBS and it does deserve all the accolades it gets. But this traveling production is really great. It’s lived up to my expectations thus far!

Do you drink your tea with your pinky extended?

Dallas drinks Sanka
Ugh. Life is too short to drink bad imitation coffee

On another note if you get a chance to see the current traveling production do it. Powerful story presented by a great production company and brought to life by an amazingly talented cast. Not a weak actor in the entire group.

I'm just about done with this project...3 years later. I spent some time at the tuners shop today and didn't quite reach the goal I had in mind with the car, although it's a good foundation to build on. One of the last things to be swapped will be the rear end, as it's still running the GM 10 bolt 7.5" with 2.73 gearing, which did allow it to run to 161 mph on the dyno in a 4th gear run. There's still some work left to do on the performance side but this car is an absolute blast to drive and can't wait to get this one on a road course.

408 LS
K1 forged rotating assy.
11.7:1 compression
AFR LS3 heads
Comp cam .621"/.624". 235/251 w/ 112 LSA.
Tremec magnum F 6spd.

Best #'s of the day - 490 whp @ 5600 rpms. 485 torque @ 5000 rpms

0.jpgIMG_0546.jpgIMG_0542.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just about done with this project...3 years later. I spent some time at the tuners shop today and didn't quite reach the goal I had in mind with the car, although it's a good foundation to build on. One of the last things to be swapped will be the rear end, as it's still running the GM 10 bolt 7.5" with 2.73 gearing, which did allow it to run to 161 mph on the dyno in a 4th gear run. There's still some work left to do on the performance side but this car is an absolute blast to drive and can't wait to get this one on a road course.

408 LS
K1 forged rotating assy.
11.7:1 compression
AFR LS3 heads
Comp cam .621"/.624". 235/251 w/ 112 LSA.
Tremec magnum F 6spd.

Best #'s of the day - 490 whp @ 5600 rpms. 485 torque @ 5000 rpms

View attachment 640204View attachment 640206View attachment 640208
Is that an 86?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back