Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Loved watching it Saturday mornings
have had the DVD set since it first came out
one of my favorite shows ever
also have some memorabilia somewhere...had the lunchbox at one point
Edit: when cleaning out some shelves recently, I found the script for "Night of the Pistoleros"....must've picked that up on Ebay at some point

Attention manufacturers:
If you're going to have a bolt screwing to a nut welded to the product, please make sure the bolts are not hot garbage and shear off. Also, is there really a need to use loc-tite on said bolt if it simply holding the back rest adjustment knob on a lawnmower?
Couldn't get any tool into the tight space to grab what was left of the bolt. Had to cut the welded nut out with a grinder and a cutting wheel.

Attention manufacturers:
If you're going to have a bolt screwing to a nut welded to the product, please make sure the bolts are not hot garbage and shear off. Also, is there really a need to use loc-tite on said bolt if it simply holding the back rest adjustment knob on a lawnmower?
Couldn't get any tool into the tight space to grab what was left of the bolt. Had to cut the welded nut out with a grinder and a cutting wheel.
So you broke your seat..

1715458767004.gif

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Personally i like skittles much better. They just made them illegal in CA from what i read though. Apparently if you inject a 55 gallon drum of 1 of the chemicals in skittles into a lab rat over the course of a month or 3.....bad things happen. Who knew? I ate some yesterday myself fwiw.

Skittles ain’t bad, I’m a fan but thinking you‘re about to get that chocolatety goodness of an M&M and all of a sudden sour fruit is a surprise.

I've heard sociopaths will set out a bowl of skittles, m&ms, and reese's pieces all mixed together. I've never done it, of course. Just heard about it.

These are the same people that pour the milk in before the cereal, abuse animals, hang out at truckstop parking lots...and pull for the Flarduh gators

VN Store

Back