Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Wow, man. I know for you that was just a man doing what a man does but I found that really inspirational. Thanks.

I appreciate the sentiment brother, but please dont ever put me on any kind of pedestal...my feet are surely made of clay. My walk with Him is more like a limp these days too. I am still very thankful for the way God has blessed my kids though, hopefully I never lose sight of that at least...and for helping us through the only time in my life that I was really scared to death. I've never much cared for me, or about me honestly...but my kids are everything to me and much better than I will ever deserve. They are the only thing that matters that each of us will leave behind when we go, and most of the reason that I am here.

I appreciate the sentiment brother, but please dont ever put me on any kind of pedestal...my feet are surely made of clay. My walk with Him is more like a limp these days too. I am still very thankful for the way God has blessed my kids though, hopefully I never lose sight of that at least...and for helping us through the only time in my life that I was really scared to death. I've never much cared for me, or about me honestly...but my kids are everything to me and much better than I will ever deserve. They are the only thing that matters that each of us will leave behind when we go, and most of the reason that I am here.
quite inspiring indeed
but Imma little disappointed you didn't take advantage of the chance to use "pedal stool" and "scarred to death"
but very inspiring

^^^ I am jellyous. Have never seen a pink aurora like that. At my Moms in Alcoa and I cant see anything. Looks like black sky with mucho cloud cover and some light pollution sadly. I bet from my other family members homes where it gets nearly "total cave dark" at night that I would be able to see like you gents.

Glad y'all weren't injured.

If it gets totaled, I'd like to know.

Also, if you'd like to get insurance $ and sell me the damaged car, I would really like that opportunity.
McDad i will let you know, but it has been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned so I will doing everything I can to get them to fix it.

McDad i will let you know, but it has been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned so I will doing everything I can to get them to fix it.
Understood. If you take to owner retained option (assuming they give you that option), you'll get almost all the value without having to surrender title.

Just ate a pretty dang good breakfast at the Shoneys buffet on Alcoa Hwy. I only mention this because we recently discussed it here. Despite not getting there til 10am, the food was still fresh and being refilled. The buffet is open until 11am on weekends anyway...

Just ate a pretty dang good breakfast at the Shoneys buffet on Alcoa Hwy. I only mention this because we recently discussed it here. Despite not getting there til 10am, the food was still fresh and being refilled. The buffet is open until 11am on weekends anyway...

I used to stop and wear out the buffet at the Shoneys on Rutledge Pike on the way out of Knoxville after games.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The Wild Wild West in on right now on MeTV, the original show with Robert Conrad as James West and Ross Martin as Artemus Gordon. I loved this show in my youth, and going to really enjoy it now. It’s the little things! Any of you kids remember The Wild Wild West?
Loved watching it Saturday mornings

VN Store

Back