Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Come in Hog....

Need advice.
Need recommendations for a generator that will run my entire travel trailer.
Main concerns are the two a/c units and two flat panel led tv’s

I don’t mind the fridge running off propane. It’s cheap and the fridge is big. (Side by side dometic)

I’ve been looking at a 6500 watt gen but don’t know if that’s enough.
Get a CO detector for it bro.....you don't want to wake up dead one morning like my brother did.

Your as in your mouth.... and you wasn't going to give me a slingshot, because you didn't even put me on the list.... again. Now I know what it's like to be the last kid picked for kickball

Maybe you should have been more clear. You might end up on the first list next time.

We could get Mrs. Hog to chaperone and give them Caribbean sunbathing techniques.

Ape provides the booze and adult oversight.

McDad gets left at the rest stop.

Tums (who never gets included in these lists) gets to drive the luggage van with the curtains on the windows and "free candy" placard.

LG is the test subject for "how many kicks to the balls does a college female soccer player need to perform before a grown man cries."

A good start...
You gotta have the racist guy there for trouble making

upload_2018-9-19_8-5-32-png.65091

Was your brother one of the 5 that died camping in Clarksville during a bike rally a few years back?
No, but I remember that. He died in his apartment last October. It was the first night it got cold enough to turn on the heat. The unit was old and had a leak.... no CO detector.

So as weird as Tuesday was, Wednesday was even worse.

woke up at 4am to leave for Augusta at 6. Ribbon cutting at 9, mingled and walked around for more than an hour drove back. on the way back the other car with us broke down, but we couldn't fit them in the car so we had to leave them. we spend most of the drive and an hour at the office trying to get them a ride. No Uber/Lyft/Taxi would touch them. Finally found a service that would pick them up. finally able to get to work and lunch at 2pm, had to scan some drawings. Scanning software failed, then the scanner failed, then the program for sharing failed. what should have been 30 minutes took an hour and a half. Then as I was leaving, knocked the crap out of my side view mirror on the way out. Got to get it replaced, going to find out the damage today.

@Freak, how can we get a thread stickied to explore the logistics of a VNPF UT game meet-up?
I will have police with firehoses and a mandatory removal of citizen's weapons at said event. TIA.

Reactions: AirVol and Obsessed
@Freak, how can we get a thread stickied to explore the logistics of a VNPF UT game meet-up?
I will have police with firehoses and a mandatory removal of citizen's weapons at said event. TIA.
@Carl Pickens has always wanted to man a firehose.

I think that’s a great idea to meet up for a tailgate. I’m all in on that.

Reactions: McDad and Obsessed

VN Store

Back