Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Ya'll should consider adding a warning label to the politics forum...
"Fishing in a barrel can become addictive"
🍻🍿 😂😂

Reactions: 1 person
death by meetings.

We are having so many that I am just not productive. Literally going from one to the other. Giant waste of my time, owner seems to think that meetings is where work gets done, and that without having multiple meetings a day nothing can get done. going over my last month, there was a week of billable time (44 hours) of time spent in meetings. at least half of those are meeting with the client for updates (nothings changed) and to walk them through something for the hundredth time. We seriously have an email we copy and paste from 2015 and the owner acts like they have never seen it before.

🍻🍿 😂😂

Im glad you found our dysfunctional corner of VN.

Be careful of GV, though. He will take creeper pics of you while you're unaware.

death by meetings.

We are having so many that I am just not productive. Literally going from one to the other. Giant waste of my time, owner seems to think that meetings is where work gets done, and that without having multiple meetings a day nothing can get done. going over my last month, there was a week of billable time (44 hours) of time spent in meetings. at least half of those are meeting with the client for updates (nothings changed) and to walk them through something for the hundredth time. We seriously have an email we copy and paste from 2015 and the owner acts like they have never seen it before.

Does your company know about your Tourettes which is aggravated by stress/frustration?

Does your company know about your Tourettes which is aggravated by stress/frustration?

I mumble/talk to myself enough where yes they know.

they have even picked up on the cycles it goes through.

1.slight mumbling under my breath.
2. talking under my breath
3. sarcasm filled talking under my breath
4. quiet
5. real anger

i get asked a lot if I am quiet because I am fine or if I am really upset.

I mumble/talk to myself enough where yes they know.

they have even picked up on the cycles it goes through.

1.slight mumbling under my breath.
2. talking under my breath
3. sarcasm filled talking under my breath
4. quiet
5. real anger

i get asked a lot if I am quiet because I am fine or if I am really upset.

These are quality signs & symptoms. But you're missing uncontrollable outbursts. Those will get you excused from meetings.

🍻🍿 😂😂

Make sure you figure out the differences in us joevol's! There's a bunch, and one of them goobers caused me to be labeled "racist Joe"!

in meetings I generally just zone the frick out to express my lack of caring.

We used to have a staff status meeting that was a compete waste of time and this one guy always made sure to be at a client so he had to call in. And his phone ALWAYS dropped the call about five minutes in. I did not begrudge him for the idea.

I like the idea of one person being behind both joevols. Like watching a public battle of someone fighting to keep his soul.

If Freak would give me access to the other Joe in here's account, I could pull it off!

Make sure you figure out the differences in us joevol's! There's a bunch, and one of them goobers caused me to be labeled "racist Joe"!

Great idea. We should have a sticky thread introducing ourselves to guests/new posters.

Nice work, racist joe!

On campus right now and I just saw a dude rocking a Vespa. I couldn't pull that off, but I'd bet Dink could.

Great idea. We should have a sticky thread introducing ourselves to guests/new posters.

Nice work, racist joe!

think GV had to get special permission from freak to start the OT thread. no telling what he had to do for that permission.

think GV had to get special permission from freak to start the OT thread. no telling what he had to do for that permission.

I gave him a choice. Either he let us proceed with it or else.

He chose not to find out what "or else" was.

VN Store

Back