Official Girls of Vandy

It is so sad that I can't get a girlfriend in the Knoxville area. I have been trying for years. I am 30 year old single male. I am 6'2" 225 lbs with short brown hair hazel eyes and stocky build. I consider myself good looking but that is a matter of opinion. I see so many other men in Knoxville who have a wife or girlfriend and I wonder why I can't :-( Its very depressing but life isn't always fair.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm hoping his buddy got hold of his VN account! :huh:

Reactions: 3 people
It is so sad that I can't get a girlfriend in the Knoxville area. I have been trying for years. I am 30 year old single male. I am 6'2" 225 lbs with short brown hair hazel eyes and stocky build. I consider myself good looking but that is a matter of opinion. I see so many other men in Knoxville who have a wife or girlfriend and I wonder why I can't :-( Its very depressing but life isn't always fair.

:birgits_giggle:

This thread needs to get back on track.

hastyalyson.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

Post of the ****ing year

Reactions: 9 people

Wrong thread for this post dude. This needs to be in the "Cry me a River" thread.

Reactions: 1 person

There's plenty here in Memphis for ya!
There's no excuse unless your blind and deaf!
Go get em tiger!

This is VolNation, not eHarmony.

Reactions: 6 people

Lol. Nothing like leaving your phone unattended.

Reactions: 2 people

Try being an single black guy who can't get any in Nashville!

Tenacious-D-wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-776.gif

Reactions: 8 people

You know that commercial where the girl tells the guy he is boring so then he gets a new credit card and buys backstage passes and has Alysha Keys fall in love with him?

Yeah, that won't happen with you.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back