Official Detroit Tigers thread

Congrats to the Tigers -- I just hope the fans (?) dont destroy the city any worse than it is when they win the WS

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Great win guys. I've always had a ton of respect for y'all. Good org with vbery good mgt.

Hopefully we can meet for another WS.

Againg Congrats guys. A solid baseball city won the P.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was born in a quaint little place just a short stretch up the road.. Flint. So I have always rooted for the Tigers second behind my beloved Braves. Was fortunate enough to go to Tiger Stadium before it was ruthlessly tore down.

Don't watch the Beautiful video by Eminem with him talking about his past and a destroyed Tiger Stadium in the background. ****ing depressing.

My dad was born in a small town in the middle of the state called Cadillac.

Congrats to the Tigers -- I just hope the fans (?) dont destroy the city any worse than it is when they win the WS

I would comment on the city of New York, but you are bandwagon fan that lives in Illinois.

So never mind.

Dude you wanted to trade Jeter. Worst Yankee fan ever. You're a fraud. Still giggling about that one.

Where did I say that ? Cashman wasnt going to sign him after last season -- Cashman is all business and cares nothing about the fans --- ever notice all those empty box seats behind the dugouts ? Corp. CEO scum no shows got those tickets.

Dude you wanted to trade Jeter. Worst Yankee fan ever. You're a fraud. Still giggling about that one.

Atlanta showed Hank Aaron the door the same way -- side show attraction until 715 -- then off to the bumbling Brewers -- retire a Brave ? No Way !

Atlanta showed Hank Aaron the door the same way -- side show attraction until 715 -- then off to the bumbling Brewers -- retire a Brave ? No Way !

Still stand by your statement that Jeter won't be back next year? If you admit how dumb that was.. I'll never mention it again.

WoooooooHooooooooooooo GO TIGERS!!! Soon to be 2012 World Series Champs. Always nice to take out the chumps to get there just like the last couple times they faced off in the post season.

Reactions: 1 person
WoooooooHooooooooooooo GO TIGERS!!! Soon to be 2012 World Series Champs. Always nice to take out the chumps to get there just like the last couple times they faced off in the post season.

Yankees have never won a post season series vs the Tigers.
Tigers have their number. 3-0

Congrats Tigers. My wife was born and lived in the Clarkston Community outside of Detroit 14 years. Now lives in Tennessee. Use to see the Tigers play quite often.

Wish I didn't have exams the following week otherwise I'd be going home to go to the second game in Detroit. Also it's an 8 hr drive that has to do a little with it too

If my dad and I didn't have work, we would try our best to go, but it's not going to work.

Let's Go Tigers
The Tigers have done it.
Champions of the AL Central Division
BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK
We Own The Central

Last edited:

VN Store

Back