Official Crimson Tide Series Thread

Finally a strike out to end the inning but not before the damage is done with 2 runs scored. Top of the 4th Tide 5-1.

I don't understand Hamilton, He is fine with just making the SEC tournament with the last place seed? And that's enough to keep Raleigh? How far have we sunk?

:no:

7-1 Bammers..and only bottom 6..no offense, bad defense, and bad pitching. Shocker

Pathetic ****. The Braves went to commercial, I checked back, and our guy was picked off at 2nd. This team is pure fail.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I guess Hamiliton should hire a search commitee to begin the process. 75,000 a week for another under the radar baseball coach.

Getting thrown out by the catcher on second base lead off is sort of pathetic

Almost too sad to comment - like the fly ball lost in the lights or the botched pick off at first or the starting pitcher of a weekend series zipping it up there at 82 ( no fault of his as I know he used to throw hard but has had a couple of surgeries ) but who got picked off by the catcher at second trailing 6 to 1? All of that is just bad, bad baseball.

Very sad to see and the unfortunate thing is I saw this coming even though Hammy did not. What happens when an administrator who knows nothing about baseball hires a friend of a friend of a friend who went to Clemson. Just be thankful that he uses consultants for the football and basketball hires or those programs would mirror the baseball team.

Did I mention sad.

has firestorm come to accept the truth yet?

really, really sad situation. god knows how long it will take to get some talent to tennessee and be competitive. people can talk about coaching all they want, but with the exception of gruver and catapano, that roster is god awful (which is the fault of the coaches as well).

they should just cancel the season and give the rest of the league three sec wins.

who's the unfortunate team in the sec west that doesn't have tennessee on the schedule?

We just couldn't get the clutch hit.

Yeah, that's the reason we were destroyed tonight. It has nothing to do with the drastic regression of our baseball program because of an absolutely horrible hire and the terrible decision not to fire him after last year. :whistling:

It truly is hilarious how Firestorm was so optimistc about this team....he was wearing some of the darkest colored Todd Raleigh glasses and drinking the Raleigh kool aid BIG TIME.....really made no sense why he thought this team would be any good

It truly is hilarious how Firestorm was so optimistc about this team....he was wearing some of the darkest colored Todd Raleigh glasses and drinking the Raleigh kool aid BIG TIME.....really made no sense why he thought this team would be any good

Sounds like he is just a fan and supporter. Nothing wrong with that -- probably something we could use a few more of. I guess it's easy to be a critic at this point.

A tip of the hat to Firestorm. http://www.volnation.com/forum/images/smilies/default/hi.gif

Firestorm is more optimistic than Raleigh, but at least he doesn't post garbage and trash everyone else's ideas.

Yeah, that's the reason we were destroyed tonight. It has nothing to do with the drastic regression of our baseball program because of an absolutely horrible hire and the terrible decision not to fire him after last year. :whistling:

But according to coach Raleigh we were real close, just a few breaks didn't go our way.

VN Store

Back