Official: Countdown to Kickoff Thread 2012

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the older pictures and I am certainly for giving the best player who wore their respective numbers their due. I was simply suggesting some more modern pics to keep me pumped up for this season....

Reactions: 1 person
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the older pictures and I am certainly for giving the best player who wore their respective numbers their due. I was simply suggesting some more modern pics to keep me pumped up for this season....

Don't worry about it, there are gonna be a glut of modern players 50-1.

But 45 isn't one of them...he is also another punter.

johnny-majors56.jpg

Johnny Majors

Just for fun...Tomorrow, on Facebook and Twitter (@Rev_Skiddy) I'm starting a "General Neyland's Team and Game Maxim Countdown to Football Time in Tennessee"--or "Maxim Countdown", for short. It'll run from July 18-August 31. I'll be posting one maxim a day, starting with the Team Maxims (all 38 of them). The final week--including game day--will be the 7 Game Maxims that the team recites before each game.

(I needed something to occupy me through the final stretch of the offseason)

Last edited:
Just for fun...Tomorrow, on Facebook and Twitter (@Rev_Skiddy) I'm starting a "General Neyland's Team and Game Maxim Countdown to Football Time in Tennessee"--or "Maxim Countdown", for short. It'll run from July 18-August 31. I'll be posting one maxim a day, starting with the Team Maxims (all 38 of them). The final week--including game day--will be the 7 Game Maxims that the team recites before each game.

I totally understand needing something to fill non-football days.

since we have high def now my wife has agreed to let me buy a new T.V. for football season.

I am leaning towards a 55 inch LED 1080

VN Store

Back