Official: Countdown to Kickoff Thread 2012

Well we might as well get it started.

279 Days till we kick it off against NC State.

Mods can someone sticky plz
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does anyone else think that John Chavis would make a great head coach? He has 5 SEC championships and 3 national tiltes with one more on the way. He has dominated the SEC defence schemes over the past decade and you all know that it takes defense to win....Chavis for coach after Dooley gets the boot....Just my opinion

Does anyone else think that John Chavis would make a great head coach? He has 5 SEC championships and 3 national tiltes with one more on the way. He has dominated the SEC defence schemes over the past decade and you all know that it takes defense to win....Chavis for coach after Dooley gets the boot....Just my opinion

No, he's a good DC but that is it. IMO if something happens to DD(hope it doesn't) then you offer the job to either Chris Peterson or promote Wilcox. Jmo though.

I need a teleportation device because I already miss UT football. It was a bittersweet ending but its 12am so only 269 more days!

When do the tickets go on sale? I'm not thrilled about playing in the Georgia Dome and even worse, an ACC team in the Georgia Dome.

No way we beat NC State. Dooley get's fired next year and a new disaster will begin. And so the story will go until the day I die.

Dad went to NC State, was introduced to college football watching the Pack. Converted to erringe when I went to UT. Been waiting for this game since they announced it. Thought for sure it would be an easy win for us, now I think it is a toss up.

Either way will be there with some NC State friends wearing my orange and white (and maybe a bit of red and white).:clapping:

VN Store

Back