Official Bubble Watch Thread

Bump for Dal, selection Sunday was 3/12/17...please show me my posts claiming Tennessee had a chance to hear their name called

Here I was courting D4H to this forum in hopes of spicing things up when BTO was here right in front of me the whole time. Big time BTO guy right here. Guy always gets the last word in. You have to admire a guy who has gotten flamed as much as BTO has yet still remain completely unfazed and as hungry for internet confrontation as ever. Guy knows a lot about basketball too.

At some point during the basketball season everyone on here is going to collectively flame BTO for some back and forth he'll undoubtedly get into with Bruin or Thunder or whomever.

Calling it now. BTO will masterfully hijack some thread with a completely unrelated back and forth argument, happens every year.

Last edited:
KenPom preseason ranking for each opponent:

Presbyterian #341
High Point #277
Purdue #17
Mercer #111
Georgia Tech #44
Lipscomb #142
North Carolina #13
Furman #135
Wake Forest #57
Arkansas #56
Auburn #46
Kentucky #2
Vanderbilt #38
Texas A&M #15
Missouri #81
South Carolina #48
Vanderbilt #38
Iowa State #34
LSU #91
Ole Miss #52
Kentucky #2
Alabama #23
South Carolina #48
Georgia #63
Florida #8
Ole Miss #52
Mississippi State #59
Georgia #63

23 games against preseason top 100, with a chance for 2 more in B4A, for comparison last years Vanderbilt team had 26. That was the first team to lose 15 games and get an at-large bid into the NCAAT, in huge part because of their SOS & RPI...it looks like Tennessee could very well have just as tough of a slate this season. There are only 2 sub 150 teams on the schedule, that is pretty damn crazy.

VN Store

Back