Official Bracketology Thread

Your post regarding their SOS and being a blue blood were exactly the reasons I gave that you argued against. It's hilarious you are going to have this take now.
Hilarious flip flop

You completely omit the portions of that discussion that destroy your theory that I'm suddenly "flip-flopping". Get the heck out with that weak crap Bruin. You of all people with questionable, boneheaded, stubborn takes.

If lying makes you feel good about yourself to get the W in this one, have at it. Just supports the majority opinion that you are still one of the most stubborn dumbasses in this forum.

Name calling has started. Nice

I am just shocked that Unc with a better SOS and being a blue blood was so hard for you to understand that their overall record wasn't going to hurt them against Us. So funny you didn't understand it until now.

Name calling has started. Nice

I am just shocked that Unc with a better SOS and being a blue blood was so hard for you to understand that their overall record wasn't going to hurt them against Us. So funny you didn't understand it until now.

I understood it then, but I felt they were running up against a buzzsaw in the final 6 or 8 games of the season and that they may finish with several more losses than us. I CLEARLY admitted at that very time, that if they got thru that portion of their schedule in good shape, that they deserved to be ahead of us based on SOS and H2H win.

But you just want to simplify it and omit that part and essentially claim that I said that regardless of anything in the final month, Tennessee deserved to be ahead of them. And that is simply not true.

So, yeah, the name-calling has started. If you want to misrepresent the truth like a dumbass, then I'll call you out on it. If you want to accurately depict the original discussion like a sane, logical person, we can discuss it civilly.

I understood it then, but I felt they were running up against a buzzsaw in the final 6 or 8 games of the season and that they may finish with several more losses than us. I CLEARLY admitted at that very time, that if they got thru that portion of their schedule in good shape, that they deserved to be ahead of us based on SOS and H2H win.

But you just want to simplify it and omit that part and essentially claim that I said that regardless of anything in the final month, Tennessee deserved to be ahead of them. And that is simply not true.

So, yeah, the name-calling has started. If you want to misrepresent the truth like a dumbass, then I'll call you out on it. If you want to accurately depict the original discussion like a sane, logical person, we can discuss it civilly.

I am not omitting anything my friend. No need for name calling when the facts show your flip flop right here.

Sure, if we finish with the same record. But, we are two games up on them right now. I concede that they should get in over us if we finish with the same record. Their SOS and RPI will agree with that, too.

Hmmmm

I guess someone was correct.

Unc is going to have the #1 overall SOS (ours around 25), they beat us at home AND they are a blue blood program. Overall record isn't going to mean much if their RPI stays ahead of ours

Almost exactly what you said a month later lol

I am not omitting anything my friend. No need for name calling when the facts show your flip flop right here.

Their SOS and RPI stayed way up because they kept winning against good teams. UNC was reeling a bit in January and I expected them to struggle in the month of February. They didn't. Their final 8 games were chock full of resumé builders.

Their SOS and RPI stayed way up because they kept winning. UNC was reeling a bit in January and I expected them to struggle in the month of February. They didn't.

Lol. Keep trying my friend

I mean, come on. There is a much better chance we finish the season better than they do. You really think a 22-9 UNC deserves a bid higher than a 24-6 Tennessee?

For those keeping score at home those exact records nearly happened and then our name calling friend flip flops and starts having the same opinion he argued against Just weeks before
Hilarious

Last edited:
Lol. Keep trying my friend

For those keeping score at home those exactly records nearly happened and then our name calling friend flip flops and starts having the same opinion he argues against Just weeks before
Hilarious

I'm not going to continue this back and forth Bruin. I think a 24-6 Tennessee would have been at least an equal seed (2 seed) as a 24-9 UNC. Of course, that doesn't take into account the conference tournament, but since both were runner-up, let's call the final records 26-7 and 26-10. Do you not agree with that?

I'm not going to continue this back and forth Bruin. I think a 24-6 Tennessee would have been at least an equal seed (2 seed) as a 24-9 UNC. Of course, that doesn't take into account the conference tournament, but since both were runner-up, let's call the final records 26-7 and 26-10. Do you not agree with that?

I think we needed at least 3 less losses than them to be ahead of them but even that woudnt have done it today with a win. Maybe it would have if they hadn't made the ACC final. You clearly said 2 was enough

I think we needed at least 3 less losses than them to be ahead of them but even that woudnt have done it today with a win. Maybe it would have if they hadn't made the ACC final. You clearly said 2 was enough

I said that we were 2 games up on them at that point in the season, with an entire month left to play. And in the last quote you pulled, I posted hypothetical season-end records of 25-6 and 22-9 (3 loss differential).

I said that we were 2 games up on them at that point in the season, with an entire month left to play. And in the last quote you pulled, I posted hypothetical season-end records of 25-6 and 22-9 (3 loss differential).

Lol.

I posted plenty of what you said and that you have flipped flopped from. It's ok we all say dumb things that are proven wrong. Hell I did it today.

Lol.

I posted plenty of what you said and that you have flipped flopped from. It's ok we all say dumb things that are proven wrong. Hell I did it today.

I guess I just don't understand what all the LOLing is about. You just said yourself that we needed 3 less losses to be even or ahead of them. In the very quote you pulled, I said "Do you really think a 22-9 UNC is more deserving than a 24-6 Tennessee?"

Your response was to mock and ridicule a statement you just admittedly agreed with.

I concede that with the wins that UNC built up in the stretch I expected them to struggle thru, and our losses to UGA and to a lesser extent, Bama, clearly changed things. I was aware of that possibility at the time I made the statement, but felt UNC would struggle to close out.

I guess I just don't understand what all the LOLing is about. You just said yourself that we needed 3 less losses to be even or ahead of them. In the very quote you pulled, I said "Do you really think a 22-9 UNC is more deserving than a 24-6 Tennessee?"

Your response was to mock and ridicule a statement you just admittedly agreed with.

I concede that with the wins that UNC built up in the stretch I expected them to struggle thru, and our losses to UGA and to a lesser extent, Bama, clearly changed things. I was aware of that possibility at the time I made the statement, but felt UNC would struggle to close out.

I said at the every least. It would have taken them losing Early in the tourney

Today with a win we woudnt have been ahead of them so that proves your post wrong.

Again it's very simple.

I said overall record woudnt matter because of SOS, RPI, head to head and them being a blue blood.

You argued overall record trumped those things and posted a number of times the two game lead was the difference.

I am sorry you were wrong but you can't take on my stance as if it was yours all along.

It's plenty fair to say you were wrong and changed your stance. It's ok.

It's a hell of a lot better than name calling.

It's possible I think. Hard to tell because of thier schedule but they look dang good to me

Virginia is dang good too though. If we’re going to worry about that half, I’m more worried about Virginia.

I think UK actually matches up well with Zona anyway

VN Store

Back