Official Basketball Forum NBA Draft Discussion Thread

There were 8 or so people on my twitter feed babbling about how we screwed, and to kiss a title goodbye. Russillo this morning was calling Dipo overrated and wasn't sure the trade was a good idea. Its few and far between, but its on my feed so it's more noticeable to me. Lol

He's a good defender and won't take shots away from KD or Russ. Thunder already have two solid big men and now they add Sabonis who could be a great role player. I don't see where they lose.

He's a good defender and won't take shots away from KD or Russ. Thunder already have two solid big men and now they add Sabonis who could be a great role player. I don't see where they lose.

I agree, plus they got something they really needed, a guy that can create while they are on the bench. Haven't had that since Harden.

It was a great trade. You get to send a guy like Ibaka to an Eastern team that you probably will never have to worry about later on in the playoffs. You get some really young talent and a great draft pick, one of the better moves in recent years by anyone in the league on draft day.

VN Store

Back