Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

It's Hardens MVP, has been all year, but if Dame isn't in the top 3 (he wont even be top 5) every voter needs to be burned alive. CJ has been erratic, Nurk has regressed, Aminu can't stay healthy, SF is a cluster **** of below average players, yet Portland is third in the West. Dame has been ridiculous and deserves more props for what he's doing. Honestly he should probably be second.

It is funny though cause all you hear on TV is Russ this, LBJ that, Simmons and Embiid are amazing, Freak is unreal, AD is playing out of his mind ...no Dame talk and they have a better record than all the guys I mentioned.

It's Hardens MVP, has been all year, but if Dame isn't in the top 3 (he wont even be top 5) every voter needs to be burned alive. CJ has been erratic, Nurk has regressed, Aminu can't stay healthy, SF is a cluster **** of below average players, yet Portland is third in the West. Dame has been ridiculous and deserves more props for what he's doing. Honestly he should probably be second.

Another oakland pg

best way to die.

Actually I want something amazingly disturbing to happen in front of a bunch of people. Exploding head my brain smacking people in the face, going in peoples mouths as they scream in horror. Or my skin ripped from body in the mall on black friday and I stumble around skinless for a few minutes grabbing at people for help. My intestines getting ripped out and wrapped around a crowd of people, I want my death to scar as many people as possible.

Actually I want something amazingly disturbing to happen in front of a bunch of people. Exploding head my brain smacking people in the face, going in peoples mouths as they scream in horror. Or my skin ripped from body in the mall on black friday and I stumble around skinless for a few minutes grabbing at people for help. My intestines getting ripped out and wrapped around a crowd of people, I want my death to scar as many people as possible.

Ok Mr Dwyer.

You’re insane

Anthony Davis is right behind him in the standings with better numbers and a worse roster.

Who the **** is that?

politician who held a press conference in which it was assumed he was to announce his resignation the day befote sentencing after being convicted of corruption charges. Instead of resigning, he pulled out a 357 and blew his brains out

politician who held a press conference in which it was assumed he was to announce his resignation the day befote sentencing after being convicted of corruption charges. Instead of resigning, he pulled out a 357 and blew his brains out

Reminds ne of the first story I saw on the local news when I moved to AZ

[youtube]http://youtu.be/LEMQKs_v6II[/youtube]

You’re insane

Anthony Davis is right behind him in the standings with better numbers and a worse roster.

He arguably wasn't even the best player on his own team till Boogie went down.

Worse roster is debatable. Lets not pretend like he didn't have Boogie for 48 games. Jrue and CJ are a wash, Jrue was playing the best basketball of his career during the same month AD was. Nobody noticed that though. Then you get down to Nurk, Aminu, Ed Davis, and Turner vs Rondo, Miro, Moore...pretty much a toss up. The Blazers are deeper, that's about it.

Edit; toss up is a reach lol

Last edited:

Yeah idgaf about politics.

VN Store

Back