Official 2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

No I really wouldn't.

cmonman.png

Reactions: 1 person
I think that roof treadmill is messing with your brain.

Not really.

Luck plays in a scrub afc south division.
He went 2-2 vs a tough NFC west so that's why I find it hard to believe he could go undefeated with the Seahawks.

Then you are clueless

I'm not clueless.

Zack is the way of the future for the titans.

Luck is a overrated qb that can't beat the pats or keep it watchable for 4 quarters, and one that Stephen a smith keeps making excuses for.

Not really.

Luck plays in a scrub afc south division.
He went 2-2 vs a tough NFC west so that's why I find it hard to believe he could go undefeated with the Seahawks.

Luck plays with a scrub defense and A scrub running game. Seattle went 2-2 vs the AFC West, so obviously they would be .500 if they played in that division. See how that works.

Luck plays with a scrub defense and A scrub running game. Seattle went 2-2 vs the AFC West, so obviously they would be .500 if they played in that division. See how that works.

I guess like the saying goes you can manipulate statistics to say what you want.

Regardless I'm not backing down that Luck is a overrated qb

I guess like the saying goes you can manipulate statistics to say what you want.

Regardless I'm not backing down that Luck is a overrated qb

As long as you admit your stat was pointless.

Zach=the future and Luck=overrated...gotcha

Oh, they'll kill the Patriots.

Seattle is the far superior team.

I'm saying that getting that team to the Super Bowl is an unbelievable feat as I don't think he has the supporting cast of a typical Super Bowl team.

I thought getting last year's Patriot team to the AFC title game was a minor miracle.

Your thoughts now kind sir? :p

And every coach in the NFL would disagree with you

Doesn't change he's still overrated.

Chuck saying he could be the best qb when it's all done, and Jim Fassel says he's the greatest qb.
0-4 vs the patriots so for hasn't scored over 21 points, and twice colts got ran roughshod over by the Super Bowl patriots this season.
The afc championship was the second worst colts playoff loss, and the highest amount of margin win for the patriots in their playoff history.
For a so called premature he's the greatest qb he royally stunk it up.

Oh he stinks it up vs the patriots as they ran roughshod over him, and luck throws multiple ints a week after being sports illustrated along with Jim saying he's Michael Jordan.
He's thrown more ints than tds in the postseason.

VN Store

Back