Official 2014 Attrition/Transfer Thread

Can we let croomster heal up and lets enjoy the bowl victory before yall start some new mess?

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Reactions: 9 people
Can we let croomster heal up and lets enjoy the bowl victory before yall start some new mess?

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Not saying he is. I just saw some people calling him names and saying he didn't deserve the trophy because he's leaving: on his Instagram, so I told them off, but also had Jaye Rochelle from UT tell them off too. Just wanted to make sure I was correct in doing so lol.

Reactions: 1 person
Not saying he is. I just saw some people calling him names and saying he didn't deserve the trophy because he's leaving: on his Instagram, so I told them off, but also had Jaye Rochelle from UT tell them off too. Just wanted to make sure I was correct in doing so lol.

Interesting; because I went thru his IG and dont see any of this, not that it matters.

Somebody will always try to find something negative to say about somebody.
Kick rocks

Reactions: 6 people
Interesting; because I went thru his IG and dont see any of this, not that it matters.

Kick rocks

I too, Crept on Croom IG and did not see any rude comment's.

What I do see on his IG is Love and Passion for Tennessee. Jason is a Star receiver from a program on the rise. I don't see any reason for this "Petty rumor" to gain any more traction or attention.

Hope your Son has a healthy and speedy recovery MzT.

Reactions: 4 people
Let's talk about a real transfer!

My other baby AK will be on campus this week.

lets get the party started for next season bowl

Reactions: 11 people

Kick rocks

Not his IG but Vol Football'S. Its the pic of him kissing the trophy and some person with a cat as a profile pic said it alon woth some ginger kid. Anyway just wanted to make sure it wasn't happenin because I love Croom and he's really going to show out next year so I'm done with all this talk lol. Go Vols!!!

VN Store

Back