ObamaGate

37217362_303.jpg

Now, you're going to jail

If there was any proof, then something would have already happened. The NSA has the content of the Flynn calls. This is a coordinated effort to destroy the elected president. Obama is a dirty sack of crap and has a hand in this.

You guys are really getting carried away with Trump's tweets over his morning dump. The willingness of some to follow this guy with blind faith is hard to understand. In the past, Trump has pledged to show proof that Obama wasn't born in the US. He has pledged to show proof that between 3 and 5 million people voted illegally during the election (all for Clinton). He never follows through. He is just talk.

Reactions: 12 people
If there was any proof, then something would have already happened. The NSA has the content of the Flynn calls. This is a coordinated effort to destroy the elected president. Obama is a dirty sack of crap and has a hand in this.

You sure about that ?

Reactions: 4 people
You do understand that a wiretap means a judge gave them a warrant, right?

That means....
Let me see if I can connect the dots:

1) Judges start out as lawyers.

2) Everyone knows that lawyers are beyond reproach, and wouldn't do anything unethical or illegal.

3) Therefore, everyone knows that judges are also beyond reproach.

4) Ergo.......no way a judge appointed by Obama would sign off on a warrant, unless there was strong evidence that Trump was a Russian KGB agent. They probably had check stubs written from the Kremlin directly to Trump.

Reactions: 1 person
37217362_303.jpg

Now, you're going to jail

Haha I love it. Trump spouts off bull**** and you fools just fall in line behind your dear leader. Obama going to jail!!!! Hahaha the ignorance of the right continues to grow....let me guess, his birth certificate WAS fake and he's been a member of ISIS all these years....Jesus I hope Trump doesn't come to VN, that will be his next tweet

Reactions: 18 people
orange turd = Your President = making America Great again of course.

Didn't you just call Obama an ass-clown with no class earlier today? Trump is much more deserving of scorn and ridicule. Take your feelings about Obama, multiply them by 10, and you'll know how much of America rightfully feels about Trump.

I'm glad you see no problem with wire tapping political opponents.

If there was evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and agents of the Russian government regarding the hacking of the DNC? Then there is not a problem with it. However, this is all just speculation which will probably lead to nothing and be forgotten just as fast the "Lock her up!" chants were. Trump is a lot of hot air. No results.

What president decides to live in DC unless they have an ulterior motive?

Never trusted him and still don't. He's a traitor and has a coup working. He and his conies need to be taken down, arrested and put in jail for 20 years and fined!:good!::thumbsup:

Haha I love it. Trump spouts off bull**** and you fools just fall in line behind your dear leader. Obama going to jail!!!! Hahaha the ignorance of the right continues to grow....let me guess, his birth certificate WAS fake and he's been a member of ISIS all these years....Jesus I hope Trump doesn't come to VN, that will be his next tweet

It's not hard to figure out. He's emotionally immature and speaks like an 11 year old. He doesn't have the restraint to not tweet dumb **** at 6 am in the morning and also has paranoia problems while mixing that with a god complex. He says things with little or no information as truth while calling others liars. He doesn't understand simple search functions like google can easily prove him wrong. When proved wrong he just doubles down.

Trump is their hero. He's their hope that they can go from posting drunk in the game day thread and saying Butch punched Mac Crowder in the face to running for President.

Let me see if I can connect the dots:

1) Judges start out as lawyers.

2) Everyone knows that lawyers are beyond reproach, and wouldn't do anything unethical or illegal.

3) Therefore, everyone knows that judges are also beyond reproach.

4) Ergo.......no way a judge appointed by Obama would sign off on a warrant, unless there was strong evidence that Trump was a Russian KGB agent. They probably had check stubs written from the Kremlin directly to Trump.

The Judge who signed off on the warrant was a Bush appointee.

Reactions: 10 people
The Judge who signed off on the warrant was a Bush appointee.
No difference, but I haven't seen a judge's name mentioned. Bush, the Clintons, and Obama are on the same team. I am anxious to see how this plays out with Mike Rogers involvement.

Reactions: 2 people

God willing, you will be rounded up by the fascist goon squads that your side is so afraid of, and Pence will personally see to your electro-shock therapy in one of Putin's gulags

Obama is an ass-clown
He may have overplayed his hand. I don't think he knows who he is f****** with. We know that Obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives. Does anybody think he would stop short of wiretapping his opponents?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
He may have overplayed his hand. I don't think he knows who he is f****** with. We know that Obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives. Does anybody think he would stop short of wiretapping his opponents?

Ha. Not a chance

He led the most overtly politicized executive branch in recent history

Reactions: 1 person

Not just the IRS, but the entire federal government. Ask the good folks at Gibson Guitar.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back