Obama: Romney is a "BULL****TER"

Obama campaign is going to pivot the whole thing in these last two weeks on whether Romney is trustworthy. Makes sense given the unease out there about whether Romney ever takes a position and can stick with it.

Obama campaign is going to pivot the whole thing in these last two weeks on whether Romney is trustworthy. Makes sense given the unease out there about whether Romney ever takes a position and can stick with it.

At this point in the race, that is pure desperation.

Again, I am non-partisan.

At this point in the race, that is pure desperation.

Again, I am non-partisan.

It might appear that way, but its really only because Obama chose not to challenge Romney's truthfulness until the race got tight. The mistake, if any, was in not making an issue of Romney's honesty until now.

Do u want to see the list of flip flpos by Obama? Or are you a hypocrite?

You act like Obama never fliped on a postion...:loco::loco:

It might appear that way, but its really only because Obama chose not to challenge Romney's truthfulness until the race got tight. The mistake, if any, was in not making an issue of Romney's honesty until now.

That and the fact that he doesn't have a plan of his own to run on.

could it be that Obama has no new ideas for the next 4 years? that he's given zero details or even framework for how he would do entitlement reform?

nah - it's because he didn't challenge his honesty until now.

unbelievable yet so believable.

Not true. He just released his plan in a little brochure that is 70% pictures.

I didn't realize it was a picture book.

I love how he didn't run on this until after the debates. Funny he is calling out Romney for being shady.

I didn't realize it was a picture book.

I love how he didn't run on this until after the debates. Funny he is calling out Romney for being shady.

In the interview with Des Moines Register that was supposed to be off the record but got changed to on the record he claimed he'd do immigration reform and a grand budget bargain with Rs. Neither of those ideas are in the picture book that supposedly shows his agenda.

It's laughable that he's labeling Romney a BSr who'll say anything when he is doing exactly the same thing (and has throughout his term)

I can tell you with Obama for me it was 2 key events:

1. Calling out the SCOTUS while they were sitting right in front of him during the SOTU.

2. Shortly after a speech where he said we should not demonize people who put forward good faith policy prescriptions and that he was agnostic about ideas and would judge them on the merits; he trashed Ryan's plan with Ryan sitting up front as an invited guest. He claimed Rs want to harm kids with autism, what dirty air and water, etc. etc.

Those 2 showed me this guy doesn't care about decorum of the office.

Reactions: 1 person

1. Calling out the SCOTUS while they were sitting right in front of him during the SOTU.

2. Shortly after a speech where he said we should not demonize people who put forward good faith policy prescriptions and that he was agnostic about ideas and would judge them on the merits; he trashed Ryan's plan with Ryan sitting up front as an invited guest. He claimed Rs want to harm kids with autism, what dirty air and water, etc. etc.

He trashed Ryan after inviting him to that speech. I always felt Obama was a disingenuous a$$hole, but I thought that was low brow even for him.

And it wasn't that he called out the SCOTUS, It was more like he was intentionally influencing their decisions by trying to shift public opinion against them.

Obama is Chicago politics at the national level.

They're too busy insulting women over birth control and other stupid shjt....they have run the worst campaign I've ever seen and the sad part is that the US has become so dependent on handouts and BS that they continue take the screwing

Yeah, it was those two things. Sure. You voted for Obama in 2008 then, did you ?

LOL, please. Lets not pretend that you'd ever give the guy a chance.

Yeah, it was those two things. Sure. You voted for Obama in 2008 then, did you ?

LOL, please. Lets not pretend that you'd ever give the guy a chance.

Let's not pretend you would ever give a Republican a chance.

Obama commenting on the Cambridge police arresting Henry Gates was pretty unpresidential in my opinion. He had no business commenting on a local law enforcement dispute.

VN Store

Back