Obama orders investigation into Russian hacking of election

It its all about fair elections, why are they are only looking at states where Trump won? Clinton had several states with a very small margin of victory, but there isn't any recounts going on there, why is that?

Reactions: 8 people
So far, no one has come up with a reason not to review this. Even if you are right that there is a political motivation to undermine Trump, we as a nation should get to the bottom of this so that we can make sure that Russia is not controlling the very mechanism of our democracy.

In the words of Trump, "very important."

Reactions: 3 people
It's a double edged sword. If the USG investigates, the DNC will have to admit the emails were in fact legitimate and gives the lie to what Brazile stated that she had "no knowledge" of passing off information to Hillary. And furthermore, shows the world they rigged the election in favor of Hillary all the way. And, in turn, alienates the Bernie supporters that much more.

Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for.

And LG, I have yet to see how they are implicating the Russian government in all this like you've been claiming all along.

Reactions: 4 people
So far, no one has come up with a reason not to review this. Even if you are right that there is a political motivation to undermine Trump, we as a nation should get to the bottom of this so that we can make sure that Russia is not controlling the very mechanism of our democracy.

Too bad Obama didn't feel this way about sending and receiving classified emails on an unsecured server. 😳

Reactions: 5 people
Will the investigation include looking into the Uranium one deal while Hillary was SOS? Yeah I doubt that.

Reactions: 8 people
Democrats also insisted our elections have no fraud.

So now we've had constant protests and riots, Jill Stein recounts, and a Russian investigation about an election that happened a month ago.

Way to heal those wounds and move on

How about the fact that Obama already said there was no indication that any hacking occurred on Election night whatsoever.

How about the fact that the recounts that have occurred and did occur are validating the election results?

How about the fact that the election machines AREN'T CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET!!!!! This means that hackers would have to physically visit ALL of the machines in the states to hack them.

I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E

Reactions: 2 people
funny this is the guy who told us it was dangerous not to accept the outcome of an election

There is a difference between accepting the result, and making sure moving forward that the result is not manipulated by outside forces, particularly a foreign interest that is hostile to the US.

I would think all of you neocon types would be hailing this as good news. Get to the bottom of the problem, and identify its source and the scope of it.

I hope you also investigates Bernie Sanders as I think we did find someone from area 51 a Martian

But nobody should look into the Pizzagate allegations?

Reactions: 3 people
I like how LG made the jump from "hacking in election related items" in the article to a full blown, Alex Jones conspiracy of "hacking to rig the election."

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back