Obama commutes Chelsea Manning's sentence.

Snowden and Manning both committed acts of treason and both deserve a traitor's death. Not walking free here or in Moscow.

Snowden reveals some insight into just how hard your gov't is @#$%ing you, and you want him dead for it?

M'kay.

Reactions: 3 people
This is probably the most reprehensible thing Obama has done. His one last shot at the military that says "F you, I did my best to destroy you".

Reactions: 4 people
Your position was that his leaving makes his actions unheroic*. I'm saying that is not true. Speculation (let's be clear, you are completely speculating and morphing your point) about what he did after he left has no bearing on the conversation we started.

*It's like saying Han Solo should burn inside the death star.

maybe I am confused. Didn't Snowden release the files, or have them released after he was already out of the country? Seems like i recall him moving around a bit before working with the Russians. He was already out of danger before it happened.

would you cheer Han Salo for blowing up the death star with a remote controlled bomb from the safety of another sector?

*I would actually say Snowden was more like if Han Solo had helped rescue Leah delivered her to the rebels, saw how bad they needed help and then had actually left and not come back.

Last edited:
maybe I am confused. Didn't Snowden release the files, or have them released after he was already out of the country? Seems like i recall him moving around a bit before working with the Russians. He was already out of danger before it happened.

would you cheer Han Salo for blowing up the death star with a remote controlled bomb from the safety of another sector?

*I would actually say Snowden was more like if Han Solo had helped rescue Leah delivered her to the rebels, saw how bad they needed help and then had actually left and not come back.

Snowden handed over the documents to Wikileaks's after he left Hong Kong for Moscow. He attempted to use to documents as leverage to get asylum in China but they refused.

This is probably the most reprehensible thing Obama has done. His one last shot at the military that says "F you, I did my best to destroy you".

Let just stop this whole notion that Snowden is a hero. He was driven less by some high moral purpose and more for personal revenge. He was forced to resign from the CIA when caught altering his employee evaluation. Then hacked NSA administrative files to steal the answers to the agency’s employment test. Snowden was more pissed off that his superiors didn't see him as a genius then he was outraged over the NSA spy program. Snowden hacking into the system was payback. If Snowden was this white knight standing for justice he would have fled to Brazil and not Russia. Between 75-80% of the documents had nothing to do with the NSA spy program. Snowden admitted that himself in 2015. Those documents cover everything from a CIA counter terror operation to a NSA Cyber warfare program. If Snowden was a true whistleblower he wouldn't have take around 1 million documents of if the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System.

Reactions: 2 people
It's amazing to see all how much the so called "conservatives" and "republicans" in this thread love big government.

"But we don't need to know when our government doesn't honor the constitution"

Reactions: 2 people
It's amazing to see all how much the so called "conservatives" and "republicans" in this thread love big government.

perhaps, but no more amazing.......than the way you and your minions fellate the traitorous scum.

Last edited:

I don't get why people don't want more information. I certainly want to know when the gooberment is power grabbing.

I agree with this.

What respect I did have for Obama, nearly all of it was lost in his final few days in office.

This was as derelict and anti-American a move as Tom Cotton's invitation to Bibi to speak before Congress.

So to recap, depending on your political preference:

Trump
Obama
Assange
And Snowden are all Russian spy's.

Trump, the verdict is still out but looking increasingly likely by the day, although "spy" is too strong a term.

Obama, no. Just a useful idiot, as Lenin would say, and why Putin endorsed him in '12.

Assange is just a stooge. Not a spy. He knows the FSB has compromising data on him and his rapes, which is why he now does nothing but attack American and Western interests, even though he started as a liberal-oriented privacy and transparency watchdog.

Snowden, yes. He's a Russian operative if ever there was one, and it still boggles my mind that people think he's some sort of whistleblowing hero.

Anymore questions or concerns?

Oh, Harvard. You're so...Harvard.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/1...cted-spy-chelsea-manning-visiting-fellow.html

Former CIA Acting Director Michael Morell on Thursday announced his resignation as a senior fellow at Harvard after the university named U.S. Army soldier-turned-convicted felon Chelsea Manning a visiting fellow.

Manning will take on the role at Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, the school said on its website.

“She speaks on the social, technological and economic ramifications of Artificial Intelligence,” the Harvard announcement said. “As a trans woman, she advocates for ***** and transgender rights as @xychelsea on Twitter.”

Morell, a former CIA deputy director who twice served as acting director, announced his resignation from Harvard's Belfer Center was a result of Manning's appointment, saying he couldn't be part of an organization "that honors convicted felon and leaker of classified information."

The invitation has been withdrawn after all the backlash that Harvard received. Whoever thought this was a good idea should be fired.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back