Oakland Grizzlies take down Kentucky Wildcats 80-76

I want to thank KY basketball. Without their epic loss, I would have never known that Oakland University was in Michigan lol.

Never against gaining new knowledge in this fashion.
Oakland Michigan is north of Detroit & Ann Arbor. Last night announcers said the Coach loves golf & plays 120 rounds per year.

Save me the “it’s the one and dones” speech.

Calipari sucks and he doesent care because Kentucky was silly enough to give him a ridiculous contract.

Is Rupp Rafters back online? That server maintenance was scheduled well in advance I'm sure. I'll bet there is some gold there, and I'm too lazy to harvest it.

Reactions: VOLnMiami
Lots of rumblings Kentucky is ready to fire Cal. I will believe it when I see it.
You can fire the guy, but the question is who can you afford to hire after the huge buyout ? What big name is out there that you would replace Cal with?

You can fire the guy, but the question is who can you afford to hire after the huge buyout ? What big name is out there that you would replace Cal with?
Weirdly enough I’ve heard Nate Oates floated out there, don’t see that happening they just signed him to a huge extension. Also……

Bruce Pearl. Could you imagine? I don’t think either of those would happen but that rivalry would be a lot more intense than it already is if that happened

VN Store

Back