'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's laughable to act like the AA and Georgia wouldn't benefit from an announcement on national TV, and influence him one way or another to do so.

If I was him, and the AA told me I could have the presidential suite if I announced at the game, I would keep the worst kept secret for three weeks and do their token announcement.

Y'all are way over thinking this one.
k.

But I must. I don't let emotions control my thinking.

Makes no sense. You dont let emotions control your thinking, so that means you let rational or logic control your thinking. Therefore, logic would easily lead a UT fan to want their rivals to lose. The better they do, the better their recruiting will be. Guess who they are fighting for recruits with? Tennessee.
I'd say you're an SEC fan first, UT second.

A Vol has spoken.

Last edited:
But I must. I don't let emotions control my thinking.

Uh, that’s exactly what you’re doing. Emotional attachment to the SEC because your team is in that league...

Rational thinking says you root against your biggest rivals at all times. The more Ls they have, the more it helps you out recruit them and eventually overtake them. If they keep winning more than your team, you never move the needle.

I don't keep up with this thread so this might've been discussed or already rebuffed but I have a feeling he told all four teams that he signed, but he hasn't sent it in. That's why theres no leak - none of the schools really know.

I think after he announces tomorrow he's going to send his paperwork in.

I actually think he's trolling UGA with all the love. Odd to me you'd work so hard to keep everything on the DL yet be so blatant on social media with your UGA love. Maybe trolling isn't the right word. Maybe he's just Tisdol'ing….

Maybe it's the new year... but I actually think we might have a chance here. At least I woke up thinking that this morning.

But I think the chance of it being Alabama is stronger than it being Tennessee.

If I were to put percentages.....

UA 35%
UT 25%
UGA 25%
Miami 5%
Oregon 10%

Yeah Oregon. I think he could be going for a shock the world thing with UT or Oregon being the pick. I could see a scenario where he takes this thing to the point where he sits there with a UT, UGA, Miami, UA hat on the table but then stands up and reveals an Oregon shirt or whatever.

Ultimately I don't think anyone from recruiting guys to coaches knows....

But then again, if I had a gun to my head and my life depended on it, I'd say UGA.

So f if I know.

I said the same thing regarding signing his LOI but never sending it in. If that is true, we in for another month of this circus.

It’s been confirmed he signed and sent his LOI to a school. That’s why certain schools have known they are out. Nama 247 has reported there’s been no contact between DW and the Bama staff. Bama also went after various TE’s while UT and UGA did not. It’ll be UT or UGA.

I didn't know it was confirmed that he indeed sent in his LOI. That's good to know. I know UGA signed a TE in this cycle which could explain why they haven't went after other TEs. We have like 5 TEs so that would explain why we haven't either. I guess we find out tomorrow.

Reactions: supersmo18
Yass! There's a certain someone I blocked on Twitter whom I'm more than happy to unblock (n troll 😂) if this happens.
He blocked me. 😎 Said you couldn’t hang with him during our last exchange and begged for my undivided attention. Careful what you wish for.

I didn't know it was confirmed that he indeed sent in his LOI. That's good to know. I know UGA signed a TE in this cycle which could explain why they haven't went after other TEs. We have like 5 TEs so that would explain why we haven't either. I guess we find out tomorrow.
How do you know they signed a te?

He blocked me. 😎 Said you couldn’t hang with him during our last exchange and begged for my undivided attention. Careful what you wish for.
Lol I told him I was blocking him at that point cause he decided to stalk my FB. After him stalking me on here, then finding me on Twitter, then to do that, no no no...
At that point, not only was it creepy, but it was a waste of my time to continue our squabble since he had to go that far to find something to counter me with. Pathetic. I won, and he knew it 😎

Reactions: butchna
I have to pull for Alabama and Auburn and Georgia. Will be pulling for LSU. SEC!
Went back n forth between the Bama and Auburn games. Didnt care who won Bama's, glad the barn lost. Karma for stealing our cruits.
Don't care who wins the championship either. Even though I'm a fan of Trevor and have a soft spot for Clemson (lived in Greenville over a decade) I'm kinda leaning LSU. I think Burrow deserves it, and to see them go this far and dominate like they have just to choke at the big game would be disappointing.

It's laughable to act like the AA and Georgia wouldn't benefit from an announcement on national TV, and influence him one way or another to do so.

If I was him, and the AA told me I could have the presidential suite if I announced at the game, I would keep the worst kept secret for three weeks and do their token announcement.

Y'all are way over thinking this one.
Thats a good theory, but this kid has had the red carpet rolled out for him everywhere he's went. I don't think a stay in a fancy hotel room would sway him enough to put off his announcenent a few weeks.

Reactions: onevol74
Went back n forth between the Bama and Auburn games. Didnt care who won Bama's, glad the barn lost. Karma for stealing our cruits.
Don't care who wins the championship either. Even though I'm a fan of Trevor and have a soft spot for Clemson (lived in Greenville over a decade) I'm kinda leaning LSU. I think Burrow deserves it, and to see them go this far and dominate like they have just to choke at the big game would be disappointing.
Definitely going for LSU. Feel like we recruit against Clemson more. Could be wrong but I still remember seeing Dabo coming into Oak Ridge to high fives and doey eyed onlookers when he was recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back