• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Now THAT'S my kind of lighthouse

ClockworkOrange

Electric Sheep
75412705_2420659341587549_275316523762303484_n.jpg

il_570xN.1810992964_m1ty.jpg

On the westernmost part of the volcanic Snæfelsnes Peninsula in Iceland. (Very close to where Arne Saknussemm found the opening to the center of the Earth).

Post a big orange structure here!

75412705_2420659341587549_275316523762303484_n.jpg

il_570xN.1810992964_m1ty.jpg

On the westernmost part of the volcanic Snæfelsnes Peninsula in Iceland. (Very close to where Arne Saknussemm found the opening to the center of the Earth).

Post a big orange structure here!
All it needs now is a big power T

Research the control and contact for this beauteous lighthouse. Petition them with the proposal to add the white power T (If You’re hesitant, I volunteer to make diplomatic entreaties.). If they’re amenable, and funds are required, we can set about raising the money.

Research the control and contact for this beauteous lighthouse. Petition them with the proposal to add the white power T (If You’re hesitant, I volunteer to make diplomatic entreaties.). If they’re amenable, and funds are required, we can set about raising the money.

That's a fantastic idea! I bet they would go for it if we promised to pay for the paint every 5 years or whatever. Would look especially gorgeous against the white backdrop of the snow!

5c07f58b029779934ee6f610dce0f2ad.jpg

This post is pleasingly turgid.

Tennessee orange is such a beautiful color. But as clothing, I'm not so sure. As my mom used to say, it looks good, but it doesn't look good on anyone.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
Tennessee orange is such a beautiful color. But as clothing, I'm not so sure. As my mom used to say, it looks good, but it doesn't look good on anyone.
With all due respect to your mother, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Layla Kiffin rocked Tennessee orange. Ella Dorsey looks great in orange. That lighthouse would not be as lovely in any other color. It needs the power T to perfect the look. It wants to be Pantone 151 with a big white power T.

Wouldn't happen. Lighthouse are part of the IALA Buoyage System. Each lighthouse is distinguished by its daymark (color) and their unique nighttime light sequence. A change to the color scheme would mean changing all the associated navigational charts.

Wouldn't happen. Lighthouse are part of the IALA Buoyage System. Each lighthouse is distinguished by its daymark (color) and their unique nighttime light sequence. A change to the color scheme would mean changing all the associated navigational charts.
We’re not talking about changing its fundamental color. We champion adding to it a white power T. It’s worth communicating with the Icelandic Coast Guard to discover what they will consider.

Last edited:
We’re not talking about changing its fundamental color. We champion adding to it a white power T. It’s worth communicating with the Icelandic Coast Guard to discover what the will consider.

I'm no dream crusher, so carry on. Reminder the Power T is copyrighted.

I disagree. I’ve seen some tan bodies who benefit from that beautiful color and it makes their beauty pop. Just look around in game day and you’ll change your mind. Haha

There is a certain large aircraft hangar in Iceland that may or may not have dozens of Power T's stuck all over the inside of it in especially hard to reach areas..

My friend used to be stationed there and he told me about the Unicorn AWACS emergency landing when they kept the aerial refueling boom from the KC-135 or KC-10. lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back