Now that uga has lost, (Prediction)

Nocleats

Ive seen this too many times. Now that uga has lost, bama is the only SEC team with a true open shot at Natty title.
SEC officials will give bama every 50/50 call that occurs. Saw it start last night when a bama player attacks and
hits a Mizzou player THREE Times and then knees him in the back and NOTHING is called!

Hang on, if you don't believe me, just watch.....

Its not about bama, it's about the SEC wanting another title.

They wont need em unless they lose some key players to injury.. Namely the starting QB

Ive seen this too many times. Now that uga has lost, bama is the only SEC team with a true open shot at Natty title.
SEC officials will give bama every 50/50 call that occurs.

Bama had 2 TDs taken off the board by holding calls last nite, one of which was just the defender falling down.

Saw it start last night when a bama player attacks and
hits a Mizzou player THREE Times and then knees him in the back and NOTHING is called!

A personal foul was called.

SEC officials will give bama every 50/50 call that occurs. Saw it start last night when a bama player attacks and

LSU and Georgia are both legit contenders. If LSU beats Bama and then beats Georgia in the title game, Bama and LSU are both gonna go.

Are you 15? Because you sound 15...

Crybaby

LSU and Georgia are both legit contenders. If LSU beats Bama and then beats Georgia in the title game, Bama and LSU are both gonna go.

Notre Dame has to lose a game for 2 SEC teams to get in. Bama will be in playoff even if they do not win SEC championship just like last year. I would not mind LSU and Bama get in, but not the dawgs.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I wouldn't count UGa (or LSU) out yet as possible CFP gate-crashers.

Last week, there were 8 undefeated Power Five teams. One week later, there are only 5. Real good chance that in the next few weeks, that number will drop to 3. By the end of the regular season, it could be 2. After conference championship weekend, it could be 1, or even 0.

One thing is almost certain: it will very likely be less than 4. Which means some 1-loss teams will be in the playoffs. And a 1-loss SEC team has a stronger case than most, particularly this year with the SEC doing so well OOC.

They tend to get favorable calls, but really they haven't needed them to this point. They haven't been in a tight game yet..

Since we are making predictions....this will be the dose of reality uga needed. They will see the flaws, stop buying the hype, and win out followed by a win in the SEC championship. This will land them in the playoffs. I don't want it to happen but I can easily see this playing out.

Notre Dame has to lose a game for 2 SEC teams to get in. Bama will be in playoff even if they do not win SEC championship just like last year. I would not mind LSU and Bama get in, but not the dawgs.
Yeah that's true. As much as I hate Notre Dame, they have the most impressive resume so far. I think Bama would wax them, but they have played better teams this far.

Reactions: BucksnortVol

Bama will have their toughest game vs LSU at night in Death Valley. I think there are health issues with Tua’s leg. Bama is being very sketchy about it. If he goes down, LSU could clip them. LSU should win every game left with Bama being the only toss up

Reactions: feathersax
Would not surprise me in the least bit for Georgia to lose to Florida also. I’m also thinking Florida could wind up winning the east.

It would take us beating UGA and UK losing to UGA. Also knowing us, I still feel we lose a game to either Mizzou or South Carolina, Mizzou especially seems like a dangerous matchup to us. We have trouble with consistency. We almost lost to Vandy yesterday, and lost to UK earlier this year when they came to the swamp with our pants down. I'll be fired up when we go to Jacksonville, but have trouble seeing us winning the east yet.

Florida played like they were hungover during the first half yesterday. That happens a lot after a big win like the one y’all had over LSU last Saturday. CDM did an excellent job of getting his team to wake up and play much better in the second half of the game. Also, the fact that he has taken a garbage QB and made him serviceable is a big plus.

Kentucky is slowly coming back down to earth and will lose a few more games imo. Missouri will continue to do worse on offense with DDIAPOS calling the plays.

VN Store

Back