November Is Here

Of these four, how mandy do we win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...and fifty hundred and twelve about how it was a fluke and Coach Jones can't coach.

We could win the last 4...win a bowl game...and the same crew on here will be like...they beat nobody of relevance....Butch is just a glorified recruiter....fire the OC, OLC, and the waterboys.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, o.k. If three is what we need then three is what we will get. You can thank me later. :hi:

GO VOLS!

How Many Do We Win was suppose to come from the keyboard.

And Mandy is just a dumb blond from Bama who doesn't care anyway.

Folks are picking THREE wins which is what we need. I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT IS CORRECT. If not FOUR.

Why wasn't there a win all 4 option?

I asked which was the more likely outcome. Four or None. And went with the more likely outcome. Stats guys know that anything with a P_value < 0.01 should not be considered at alpha of 0.05.

ENJOY.:)

I said back in the Summer that we would be lucky to get 6 Wins and make a bowl with this schedule.

That's still where I'm at but I do believe it's still possible especially if we can beat USCe which could put us on a roll and maybe get us all 4 Wins.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

One by one, I can see five wins.

Wouldn't that be so sweet!

And it is doable.

So start with ONE this week.

usc -L
MO. L
KY W
VANDY W

AS FOR USC , WHERE DO SOME GET THE IDEAL WE MATCH UP WELL, THE OL IS A BIG PROBLEM NO MATTER WHO WE HAVE AT QB. SAME WITH MO.

It bothered me this thread was started in Oct. Made a note to bump it once November arrived.

So, bumpity boppity boo.

VN Store

Back