Not only "Gets It"...he's all in!

Yeah sealing up close to $3 million a yr, and significant raises for his buds will make it most anyone's dream job. He gets paid to win, and "getting it" is a part of the job. Nothing special to just CBJ.

People need to just let the games, and season play out. Instead of building themselves up for the possibility of disappointment. Especially before this upcoming season. We aren't in any kind of position to be in anything but the "wait and see" mode.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah sealing up close to $3 million a yr, and significant raises for his buds will make it most anyone's dream job. He gets paid to win, and "getting it" is a part of the job. Nothing special to just CBJ.

People need to just let the games, and season play out. Instead of building themselves up for the possibility of disappointment. Especially before this upcoming season. We aren't in any kind of position to be in anything but the "wait and see" mode.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I bet if you won the lottery you'd complain about the taxes.

Reactions: 1 person
I bet if you won the lottery you'd complain about the taxes.

I would

Did you hear about the people in California that found $10 million in rare gold coins?

They will eventually pay about 50% of that in taxes to the Feds and State of California

America: Land of the Free, Home of the Taxed to Death

Reactions: 3 people
I would

Did you hear about the people in California that found $10 million in rare gold coins?

They will eventually pay about 50% of that in taxes to the Feds and State of California

America: Land of the Free, Home of the Taxed to Death

Yes, it would totally suck being left with 5 million in gold coins. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Reactions: 4 people
Are you seriously comparing Tennessee's football history to Vandy? Come on man!

You beat me to it but that is exactly what thought shot through my head. We have fallen the last few years but Vandy?? No way Not ever!!

Not the point

We fought a war 238 years ago for far less

They even tax you when you die

I will fight the good fight all day, 7 days a week on the taxes I pay on EARNED income. But if I luck out and somehow win the lottery or stumble upon some gold coins, I think I'm just going to be grateful and thankful for the blessing rather than moan about the taxes on it.

I will fight the good fight all day, 7 days a week to rid us of
EARNED INCOME CREDITS... if you do nothing,how is it EARNED?

it's great he is doing it now and has been last year. the real question is how long can he do it? can he do it long enough to make us gain consistent respect from the media and opposing teams year in and out? this has been a problem since neyland stopped coaching us. Consistency and a few national titles will help with this.

VN Store

Back